asda didcot

can anybody direct me to asda rdc at didcot? Is there anywhere to park nearby? Thanks in advance.

come off A34 at Didcot , signed Milton Park , you’ll see the power station . Take 2nd exit off the roundabout at the end of the slip . Follow the road for about a mile and you’ll come to a roundabout . Take your first exit and go over the railway , straight over another roundabout and you’ll now have the power station on your left. Take the right turn into the ind est , t - junction turn right and follow road to the end and Asda will appear in front of you .

Come off the A34 at the Didcot turn off,head towards Didcot past the BP garage and you’ll come to an island,turn left over the railway bridge,you’ll then come to 2 mini rounabouts,go straight over heading for the industrial estate.
After 200yds you’ll come to another rounabout,turn right,end of road turn left and then follow the road to the right.
At the end of the road,turn right and Asda is at the end of the road.

You can park on the industrial estate,its safe,i’ve not been touched on there.

Hope this helps.

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12435#ASDA

have a looky here too :wink:

jase:
After 200yds you’ll come to another rounabout,turn right,end of road turn left and then follow the road to the right…

Yup youll pass the Tesco yard after you turn left, follow the RH bend past Tesco up to the "collett" road junction then turn right, and go to the bottom. Asda isnt imediatedly visible due to the trees

thanks for all the help,got there ok. Thanks again

is that the one with the silly little fish pond outside ■■?

I don’t know, didn’t see a fishpond anywhere when I accidentally went there once while looking for Salvesons with no map or directions (in my defence it was dark and I was tired too), no chance of turning round really once your there so the kind souls let the stupid lost trucker in to turn round :laughing: