Asda DC Didcot

Has anyone done this before ? Got a container for 1500 tomorrow just wondering what the procedure is , do they sack you off of late , are you allowed in early , what’s the best/quickest way to get there from Middlesbrough ? I’m thinking m1 picking up the a43 , m40 , then a34 ? Cheers

Been there a couple of times, think I was early both times, straight on bay and tipped and out in around an hour. Might be a different story with a box though…

When you come off the a34 for Milton park as you drop down to traffic island you can’t take the first exit weight limit I think. Take 2nd exit a4130 down to roundabout take 1st left. Next roundabout 1st left then your coming back on yourself. Over next roundabout then right at next roundabout into asda.

Cheers lads I’ll see how we get on tomoz , think it’s a handball :frowning: lol

LASHHGV:
When you come off the a34 for Milton park as you drop down to traffic island you can’t take the first exit weight limit I think. Take 2nd exit a4130 down to roundabout take 1st left. Next roundabout 1st left then your coming back on yourself. Over next roundabout then right at next roundabout into asda.

You can take the left hand slip onto Milton Park, it saves a 5 mile detour into Didcot and back. Asda have a gentlemans agreement with Milton Park to stop all their trucks trundling through the park but not everybody adheres to it. There is no weight limit, there was a temp 7.5t limit when they were replacing the bridge but that’s long finished now.

We still got a notice on our board to go around. :frowning:

I’ve had a look at the map and it looks like junction after Abingdon , I take it that’s Milton park ? It’s Sutton courtney road where I’m going

That’s the one, if you take the detour you essentially follow the road into didcot, first roundabout take a left over the railway then left again to double back on yourself along the other side of the railway, along the front of the Powerstation straight over first roundabout and right at the next.