I am going to asda didcot is this the right address -

Didcot —

Collett
Southmead Ind Est
Didcot
Oxon
OX11 7WB

As it says here its moved and when I google asda didcot it
comes up with a new eco depot but no address.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31608&p=334304&hilit=asda+rdc+didcot#p334304

After delivering to asda didcot its then on to asda bedford which
is another place I have never been to but have the address which
looks right -

Bedford —

Marsh Leys Farm
Woburn Road
Kempston
Bedford
MK43 9AB

My route from asda didcot to asda bedford with a
16ft trailer what you think?

A34
M40 J10
A43
A421 and it looks like then come off at the A421 round about
on to Woburn Road

Maps to RDC’s

Didcot is now at Milton, next to A34. As I recall you follow route to old one but turn left after going over bridge.

Don’t go through milton park, go towards Didcot from the A34, at first r/bout turn left, over bridge then turn left at next r/bout. Follow the road back along the railway lines, and turn right at the second r/bout, thats didcot Asda

truckerjon:
Don’t go through milton park

You cant go thru Milton as you probably know there are weight limits. following a satnav is probably not a good idea either. Just follow the A34 for about 2 miles until the newspaper factory and power station are on your left, then left at the roundabout & over the rail bridge, then take a sharp left at the roundabout, and follow the road down between the newspaper place and rail line, at the bottom the road swings right, 200yds go straight over the roundabout, (this is where the milton weight limits signs are) and asda is right turn at the next roundabout. But by that point you will have spotted several asda trucks coming and going. As for Bedford, you cant miss it so long as your driving along the A421 near kempston

The correct post code for Didcot is

OX14 4TE

skids:
Maps to RDC’s

Maps to RDC's - Supermarkets & Food - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (READ ONLY FORUM) - Trucknet UK

I checked in there skids and asda didcot is the old place
it looks like. I have been to the mail newspaper print
a few years back so now know where im going.

Thanks for the reply’s :smiley:

You can still come off the A34 at Milton Park and go through the park to the end at the roundabout turn left and Asda is on the next roundabout. There is no weight limit actually through Milton Park

peirre:

truckerjon:
Don’t go through milton park

You cant go thru Milton as you probably know there are weight limits. following a satnav is probably not a good idea either. Just follow the A34 for about 2 miles until the newspaper factory and power station are on your left, then left at the roundabout & over the rail bridge, then take a sharp left at the roundabout, and follow the road down between the newspaper place and rail line, at the bottom the road swings right, 200yds go straight over the roundabout, (this is where the milton weight limits signs are) and asda is right turn at the next roundabout. But by that point you will have spotted several asda trucks coming and going. As for Bedford, you cant miss it so long as your driving along the A421 near kempston

There is no weight limit, there was a temp one whilst they were replacing the railway bridge but that was completed last year.