ASDA magna Pk

Anyone here work/worked for ASDA out of Magna Pk Lutterworth?
Just wondered what the work is like.

Why reg:

twice on agency - 4 hour wait for load each time :exclamation:

ROG:

Why reg:

Cheers Rog… Dont mind the wait times, get that with the place I’m with now. Just wondered if they are a decent bunch and whether the money was ok.

Why reg:

ROG:

Why reg:

Cheers Rog… Dont mind the wait times, get that with the place I’m with now. Just wondered if they are a decent bunch and whether the money was ok.

This was over 2 years ago and at that time the ASDA drivers were wbeing asked to work 4 on 4 off - don’t know what they are on or do now

ROG:

Why reg:

ROG:

Why reg:

This was over 2 years ago and at that time the ASDA drivers were wbeing asked to work 4 on 4 off - don’t know what they are on or do now

Shall find out, my second agency have just pulled a deal with them to get guys in and they’ve called to see if I fancy it. Current climate answers itself really, lets see if I get the assessment call :slight_smile:

Why reg:
Shall find out, my second agency have just pulled a deal with them to get guys in and they’ve called to see if I fancy it. Current climate answers itself really, lets see if I get the assessment call :slight_smile:

I never did an assessment or induction of any kind but I was driving a subbies unit for the agency

Its any 4 from 7 now! :smiley:

it will be very easy work, you have to tip the trailer yourself but its steady enough, i did 3 years on and off on the agency at wakefield.

The frozen/chilled side is better than the ambient side - a lot less waiting around at base and you usually get priority at the stores. Just as an aside, I noticed there’s a new ‘George’ warehouse just being completed on the other side of the dual-carriageway, next to CERT.

joemaxi:
Its any 4 from 7 now! :smiley:

jessicas dad:
it will be very easy work, you have to tip the trailer yourself but its steady enough, i did 3 years on and off on the agency at wakefield.

Sounds good enough to me, and with a 70 mile round trip to work each day the expenses will keep the tax down :smiley:

I was delivering to the George Project buliding site. The road into it was under construction and they were changing traffic cones and all that stuff just at the same moment I arrived, so I entered as previous time, as there wasn’t any new entrance yet, and ended inside the depot (everything was open). So I made an U turn at the end of the yard and left the same way I entered, made a round at roundabout and noticed new entrance to the site did in meantime, so I entered, dropped my stuff off and when I was leaving the security guy approached me and had some problem with me as I illegaly entered the yard. I asked him “where have you been then? Your job is to protect the yard, istn’t it?” and just drove away :slight_smile: