ASDA Magna Park

Does anyone know contact details? I’d love to get in there but they rarely advertise so it’s tricky and I doubt turning up at gatehouse with most likely difficult and dismissive security ‘guard’ types will help.

At one time it was Agency 1st before you got any chance.
Other than that try writing in with your details to either Personell Dept or Transport Manager, Asda RDC Hunter Boulevard Magna Park,Lutterworth

It is the adr network agency .I would not bother, I glanced the pay and scrolled on.

toonsy:
Does anyone know contact details? I’d love to get in there but they rarely advertise so it’s tricky and I doubt turning up at gatehouse with most likely difficult and dismissive security ‘guard’ types will help.

If you mean working for Asda direct then you’ll have to wait for the job to be advertised on their website then apply that way, you obviously can get it through the agency (sorry the name escapes me) and maybe eventually get in that way but these don’t come along too often I’m afraid, we’re you looking at the CDC or ADC ?

Just remembered I think it’s Driving Plus Agency.

Either or.

I guess generally I’m trying to find a way into a decent job without an agency route. Are the days of hiring direct gone now? Lol

toonsy:
Either or.

I guess generally I’m trying to find a way into a decent job without an agency route. Are the days of hiring direct gone now? Lol

Asda take on direct but sometimes take on long standing agency drivers as a kind of reward I suppose.