Are any truckers working in france with a french company

:cry: peolple have told me it is near imposable to get work in france with out speaking good french, either trucking or as a odd job guy just need to earn a few euros to keep us ticking over have hvg1 and fork lift licence but will do any thing whot do you think of my chances of getting any work will have about 18 months backup funds to tides us over till i have to return to the UK do earn some money . are any of you working out there â– â– ?

Imagine that you are the transport manager of a small UK haulage company. You are looking for drivers to drive your trucks around the UK. A French truckdriver comes knocking on your door, presumably looking for work. He barely speaks a word of English. Are you going to give him a jobâ– â– ?

thanks for your replay but i have extensive knowlage of working in europe having driven all over europe for a f1 team and the thought was some uk work from france who else would be better in the uk than a uk trucker our local agency has croatian portuguese and czech drivers working for local firms on a daily basis but thanks for you thoughts :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

get a job with french company first in england…theres loads to choose from
…start swotting up on the lingo…you dont need much to get loads and tip but for added quality of life vis a vis nights out …shopping …etc it would be useful

trouble is fimo/fcos :cry: :cry:
these are legal requirments over here.
to find out more check my thread 1st steps to fimo on this board.
chris