Looking for work in south france

:smiley: HI all first time here just left parcel farce and now living in south of france between carcasonne and perpignan. now starting to look for work either hgv/coach driver long or short haul.if anyone knows any firms please give us a shout,fed up of people telling me i’ll be driving soon there crying out for drivers
scouse

hi scouse,sorry can’t help you with jobs etc,but i know there are a few lads on here that live over in france,they might be able to help you out.just thought i’d welcome you to trucknetgood luck over there and i hope you get sorted out with a job,please let us know how you get on.

ps i hope the weather is like it is here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hi scouse, I live in burgundy and intend to get driving work next year, but will have to do the FIMO first, I suggest you check out the euro-driving forum, which will have plenty of advice for you. check out cavemans thread on doing the FIMO.

all the best
Broady

hey scouse,
sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, i tried but my hotmail wouldnt send :blush: :blush:
i cant help with worj down ther as i am up in the auvergne about 4.5 hours away, try froggy he should shed some light on the subject
salut
chris