Anyone remember www.truckersinfo.co.uk?

I ran this site back in the late 1990’s, I wondered if anyone on here remembers it. John

What

John-truckersinfo:
I ran this site back in the late 1990’s, I wondered if anyone on here remembers it. John

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Sorry. :grimacing:

There used to be another one, I think the guy who ran it was called Jimbo? Last time I looked must have been 2005 ish.

So you don’t remember the site, well it was some time ago and most of you on here will be younger than me.
It was a predecessor of this site and gave out lots of info pictures and stories just like this site, I had just added a forum before I was forced to close the site due to illness and not being in the job and not getting the word of mouth conversation with other drivers I felt I was not keeping up closing on 123000 hits which was growing day on day.
This was the late 1990s and mobile internet was in its infancy and expensive and most drivers didn’t know how to use computers. Maybe it was before it’s time
I worked for TNT IPEC for years doing trunking into European hubs.
All the best John

If you want to see the site John’s wittering on about, or indeed many old, long forgotten sites, go to archive.org and enter the old URL into the “Wayback Machine” box.

This is an internet archive of zillions of old web sites, which gives some fascinating reading.

Yes, sad, I know…

grumpyoldfox:
If you want to see the site John’s wittering on about, or indeed many old, long forgotten sites, go to archive.org and enter the old URL into the “Wayback Machine” box.

This is an internet archive of zillions of old web sites, which gives some fascinating reading.

Yes, sad, I know…

Wittering I don’t think “grumpyoldfox” however interested to know who remembered my site and it seems no one did so I will shut up again and just remember I had a Go. Cheers