Anyone know of?

hey chaps / ladys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of companys in the south wales / bristol area who do long distance class 2 work, and over nights really need to get out of the job im in before i scream:)

Just tried one but have nothing as of yet, but taken details and will get back to me, so if any of you no that would be great and ill do some calling :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

Owens have got 6x2 and 4x2 rigids

will try cheers :slight_smile:

Hicks from Newport run rigids as well.

what about rhys davies, or there is a company in cross keys with MAN’s black and red but their name escapes me at the moment :blush:

welshboyinspain:
what about rhys davies, or there is a company in cross keys with MAN’s black and red but their name escapes me at the moment :blush:

Gerry Jones

domain910294.sites.fasthosts.com/index.htm

thanks guys will try all of these out, rhys davies, my bro worked for them but got made redundant, as they lost a massive contract

c j bird run some on long distance i think, unless that is the job you currently want out of…

nope, long distance is what i want BADLY :slight_smile:

there TWT out of ystrad mynach they have 4 rigids on long distance

Or you could try bridgetime out of cwmbran they have a few too

thanks taff, and to all once again i never new there were so many in south wales :slight_smile: will try these few more now, if something does turn up…
Can i use my 28days holiday as my months notice :question: as i was in the army i aint to sure on the legialitys of it all, but again thanks :slight_smile:

theres a thread on here somewhere(i think) :question: that lists most of the hauliers in south wales

What about David Hathaway in Bristol?

cheers daf, just looked them up seems they only do uk, and if i make the jump from this company i would really like to get across the water :slight_smile: its a dream

Have emailed a couple of the above, if i here nothing by next week i will just send cv’s EVERY DAY till they get fed up :slight_smile:

when you said you were looking for long distance didn’t realise you meant eurowork, very rare for somebody to send a rigid over here with the costs versus carrying capacity involved TBH. however i have seen little puddle jumpers for GBA but don’t know where they are based and then you could always try out the numerous removals companies. near you they are Fox of cardiff, masons of barry and maybe bishops move as well.
there is also a couple of puddle jumpers for that fridge company near reading that do pharmaceuticals but again the old brain cells have forgotten the name but i do remember some of the lads i worked with on raymonds went there years ago, somebody will remember their name very quickly :blush:

thanks m8, yeh long distance in uk is fine, just would like to join a company who also do euro work with class 2, tryed a company my m8 is with who is always in russia, france etc

will look at them firms also :stuck_out_tongue:

/me gets jealous :slight_smile:

welshboyinspain:
when you said you were looking for long distance didn’t realise you meant eurowork, very rare for somebody to send a rigid over here with the costs versus carrying capacity involved TBH. however i have seen little puddle jumpers for GBA but don’t know where they are based and then you could always try out the numerous removals companies. near you they are Fox of cardiff, masons of barry and maybe bishops move as well.
there is also a couple of puddle jumpers for that fridge company near reading that do pharmaceuticals but again the old brain cells have forgotten the name but i do remember some of the lads i worked with on raymonds went there years ago, somebody will remember their name very quickly :blush:

that will be pulleyns :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

well done taff must be all the cheap wine in spain affecting my memory :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Downton’s have got some rigids they send all over the Country

welshboyinspain:
well done taff must be all the cheap wine in spain affecting my memory :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: lucky sod!!!