Help with job search?

i’m back out tomorrow bugging people to give me a job :wink:

i’ve got a short list of people to go see but cant find a huge amount through google. searching stuff like “haulage in mid glamorgan” is finding jack ■■■■.

the ones i have are
interhaul
rhys davies
twt logistics
t&r phillips

any others in the mid glamorgan, south wales area i should check out??

EDIT: forgot to say i’m looking for C+E i’m not interested at all in going back to rigid hand-ball multidrop ■■■■■■■■ … not again lol it scared me for life :slight_smile:

George Allinson Transport was looking for a driver in South Wales

You can apply through there website.

allinsontransport.co.uk

do you happen to know where their south wales depot is?

i looked on the contact page but their wasnt any

What about Zenith Logistics at Chepstow.

bald bloke:

cheers mate, i just had a browse of thier site and will go see them. its quite a drive everyday but if their drivers do a few nights out a week it wouldn’t be so bad

LR18-8:
do you happen to know where their south wales depot is?

i looked on the contact page but their wasnt any

No sorry I don’t

LR18-8:

bald bloke:

cheers mate, i just had a browse of thier site and will go see them. its quite a drive everyday but if their drivers do a few nights out a week it wouldn’t be so bad

Zenith moved to Chepstow last year, they appear move their main site on a regular basis - it was just North of Bristol, then went down to Bridgwater, then to Chepstow. They’ve got a yard in Portsmouth - they sub-contract to DHL on the newspaper contract down there & Broxbourne.

They have an interesting history - if you search deep enough, have gone under a couple of times and instantly reborn under another Zenith name. Recently joined Pall-Ex