Any help apreciated before 2 am tonight!

Just been given someone’s truck to take to London tomorrow but we had new trackers fitted and when they disconnected the stereo was locked.
The office cant get the code and neither can mertruc.
Its a Mercedes artego 18 tonne does anyone have any ideas on a master code or anything , also i don’t know how to actually enter the numbers ? is there a manual . im leaving at about 2 am so not to worry if no one knows , it will be a long drive to the smoke with just the whistle of the windows for company
Thanks

I have rang mertux loads of times for our trucks radio’s seriously if they wont give it you its cause they cant be bothered :unamused:
And from what I remember it is simple enough errr errr errr up and down down arrow to left of screen on stereo moves numbers but cant remember which button goes to nest numer. Just play about with it and try another mertrux office before 10pm when they normally shut and they might get code for you it is on their computer screen takes allof 30 seconds for them to do :wink:

I used to do a night trunk on Royal mail in the mid 90’s and none of the stereo’s ever worked. I used to take a portable stereo with me, although you could barely here the bloody thing over the noise of the engine. :wink:

yeah the lad who normally drives it has a cd player in it but like you said cant hear it over the noise . I gonna take the dab portable hope it be ok ,
im goig to get beauty sleep , ill check before i leave

Use your mobile phone radio.

i know its not your truck but have a root around and see if you can find the Black Merecdes hand book that comes wiht the ttruck… the code is usualy in there on a card attached to the stereo instructions

It might not help you now, but I had the same problem with our Volvo FH.
Thought it would be a long shot, but I phoned the local dealer with the Chassis number and they gave me the code. It’s all on the Volvo database. :slight_smile:

Well didn’t get the code but I took a dab radio , it worked brilliant , I nearly didn’t feel the rain pouring through the gap in the door this morning. Thanks for the advice
Danny

silence is golden but thats a tune that you need a radio for

just pretend your polish and watch top of the pops on a dashboard tv