Anti truck video

Have a look at this, when the guy is describing it, it sounds terrible, but when you see it there is nothing wrong.

What was wrong with that■■?

the guy wants a pair of glasses not a camera. nothing wrong with that

the car barely touched his brakes, should have gone to specsavers :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If that was inches apart then a certain part of my lower body must be 10ft long!!! :laughing: :laughing: The lorry is clearly on his side of the white line :imp:

I know this place and I’ve been over with another rigid coming the other way, we passed no probs

Bald headed ■■■■!!!

Easy 3 feet each side of car !!

Me thinks car driver needs more training … especially on the width of his car/judgement

Script for new audio for this video.

Bloke in Orange shirt: - Hi there. Been out and about taking some car shots today and almost filmed an accident in Rhewl. Approaching a bridge this nutter in a car was a bit near the centre line and nearly hit a truck, he was doing about (At this point narrator is free to pluck made up figures from his ■■■) ■■ or ■■ mph and it was a 40 zone. He missed the truck by inches, all I can say is nutter, absol…, one nutter.

what a wally :smiley:

That’s a funny looking 30mph sign under the cattle warning.

Will_161:
That’s a funny looking 30mph sign under the cattle warning.

Good spot that!!!

What was he doing filming when he was driving? :open_mouth:

Just gone to comment and the video has been removed by the user HAHAHA must have read the comments on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Read my avatar :imp:

caz:
What was he doing filming when he was driving? :open_mouth:

Nothing wrong with that, the camera is obviously on some kind of mount, may be something like the one I use.

Video removed :frowning: