You Views please

youtube.com/watch?v=9gN2mEav … re=related

Have a butchers at this film and tell me what you think

No point tailgating a car like that its not gonna get his mpg up at all :smiley: , best on another truck

lol he will lose his £3

My views, a [zb] filming whilst he is driving , he then calls his video ‘‘HGV tailgater’’ but the right at the end he is up the arse of the white van :laughing:

Love it irony at its best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t see anything wrong, muppet in middle lane truck moves over and carries on his way.

If a car driver wants to do 45 in the middle lane surely he cant complain about been undertaken at 50 can he :wink:
another case of car drivers who are [zb] scared of motorways

merc0447:
My views, a [zb] filming whilst he is driving , he then calls his video ‘‘HGV tailgater’’ but the right at the end he is up the arse of the white van :laughing:

Love it irony at its best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i was thinking the same

Get this on the M42 all the time when the HS is open for traffic.

The car is keeping a sensible distance from the vehicle in front.

The Hewitt trucker is quite within his/her rights to undertake in a queueing situation.

The ijit using the camcorder whilst driving should be banned.

Tone

mickyblue:

My view is that surgery may be the answer to obesity for some people but diet and exercise should do the trick for most overweight people :wink:

The HGV driver changes lane into one which is soon seperated by a solid white line, whilst the video taker nearly runs into the arse of a white van.
Shouldn’t be holding a vid cam/phone cam.
The driver in the middle lane should have been in lane one as he wasn’t overtaking.

Had to do the same( undertake ) a few times, car odometer’s are not calibrated where as a tachograph is so why should a HGV be forced to drive at a slower inconsistent speed caused by some muppet in a car that don’t know how to use a motorway correctly let alone be fully aware of others around him/her, as for the clown who filmed it they committed a traffic offence by doing this whilst in control of a vehicle due care & attention comes to mind

Truck pulls back into lane one and passes MLM doing 40mph, driver holding camera goes on an ego trip (because they feel they’re ‘losing face’ as the truck is going faster than them, and in car drivers eyes we are inferior and should bow down to them) tries to speed up to ‘beat the lorry’ and almost runs into the back of OLM doing 40mph :laughing:

tachograph:

mickyblue:

My view is that surgery may be the answer to obesity for some people but diet and exercise should do the trick for most overweight people :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gN2mEavr8U&feature=related

a mars bar should do the trick also