Annoying car driver

Found this video and wondered what your reaction might be?

Not very professional but he did have it coming.

If the truck driver gets fined, if he asks, then I will help him out. Crack on drive.

These camera’s can not only get you out of trouble, it seems they can also get you into it !

It could all so easily have been made to look like an ‘accident’ !

wow :exclamation: i must be lucky in i`ve never come across such an annoying car driver to that severity yet (still plenty of time :laughing: )

could plead guilty with mitigating circumstances and get a good rollocking. the actions of the car driver show extreme careless and dangerous driving tho and they should be in the dock imo

Brilliant, give the Truck Driver a Medal.
I hope he jumped out & rearranged the Knobs Face with a Crow Bar !

These people need to realise what they are doing, messing around with 44 tons of Death.

None of us want to kill anybody but when these Dead Brains try to entice us into a Duel, there’s only ever gonna be 1 winner !

Who knows what happend further back but from the video the car driver got what he deserved

If I was behind someone driving that dangerous I wouldn’t put myself that close up its arse I’d back of and get as far away from it a possible if need be id pull over for a minute and let it go if i could. It seems to me that the car driver couldn’t possibly be that ■■■■■ stupid so was he doing it on purpose which begs the question did the lorry driver do something to instigate the car drivers obvious Aggresive driving towards the lorry driver before the camera started rolling?. Who knows having said that I’d be lying if I said I never had a little smirk on my face at the end.

This a true story.
I know a driver that was driving on a duel carriageway,he over took a car then the car pulled back out and pulled along side of him and wouldn’t let him pull back out to over take more slower moving traffic so my friend had to slow down and drop back,the car driver was also giving my friend the v sign out of his window.
This went on for a few miles with the car driver slowing down and speeding back up,in the end my friend was so wound up he just nudged the car in the back.
The car driver shot off and my friend never heard anything more.

Karl86:
If I was behind someone driving that dangerous I wouldn’t put myself that close up its arse I’d back of and get as far away from it a possible if need be id pull over for a minute and let it go if i could. It seems to me that the car driver couldn’t possibly be that (zb) stupid so was he doing it on purpose which begs the question did the lorry driver do something to instigate the car drivers obvious Aggresive driving towards the lorry driver before the camera started rolling?. Who knows having said that I’d be lying if I said I never had a little smirk on my face at the end.

+1

Karl86:
If I was behind someone driving that dangerous I wouldn’t put myself that close up its arse I’d back of and get as far away from it a possible if need be id pull over for a minute and let it go if i could. It seems to me that the car driver couldn’t possibly be that (zb) stupid so was he doing it on purpose which begs the question did the lorry driver do something to instigate the car drivers obvious Aggresive driving towards the lorry driver before the camera started rolling?. Who knows having said that I’d be lying if I said I never had a little smirk on my face at the end.

I too suspect something went on prior to the camera rolling. Wasn’t there a video on here a while ago of some knob head brake checking an artic who had just cut him up? :open_mouth:

As far as I could see this incident started because the lorry driver was impatient with the speed the car was travelling at and decided to tailgate the car and use his horn and lights.

The car driver was stupid to retaliate the way he did but that doesn’t let the lorry driver off the hook.

Also when the lorry driver did overtake the car the first time he clearly cut the car driver up and probably forced him onto the hard shoulder, the car driver then retaliated again by getting back in front and slowing down.

According to the article the lorry driver deleted the video from his Facebook page, I wonder why :unamused:

Both drivers deserve some time off the road to reflect on their standard of driving in my opinion.

This thread should be titled “Two annoying and dangerous drivers”.

thomasb9295:

Karl86:

+1

+2

a few years ago i was driving a van on the M4 and a car in front had his fogs on in normal clear weather,i flashed the headlights at him as a hint to turn them off as it was nightime,after that for the next few miles he decided to keep winding me up by doing exactly the same with the brake lights,the funny thing is he was concentrating so hard on me he rear ended another car further up,when i pulled out to overtake he was allready out the car about to deal with it and he gave me the most filthy look,so i had to do the decent thing,i slowed down laughed and drove off

ya play with feathers ya get ya arse tickled :wink:

car driver was being a typical ■■■■ ,but it’s usually some innocent family going home who catches for it and the ■■■■ would just wizz off and annoy some other poor sod.

and yes i have caught for dicks like this myself,i was once on my way back to prestons on the m62,passing another artic bobtail on a 3 lane and someone in a car was in so much of a rush to get past me in the third lane that he had time to slow down in the middle lane and be a ■■■■ for five minutes being a pain in the arse. i think a lot of these nobs doing this had dreams of being a wagon driver but it never happened because they where too busy spending their money on crap so it makes their day a little more bearable annoying someone who did.

TTX boy:
This a true story.
I know a driver that was driving on a duel carriageway,he over took a car then the car pulled back out and pulled along side of him and wouldn’t let him pull back out to over take more slower moving traffic so my friend had to slow down and drop back,the car driver was also giving my friend the v sign out of his window.
This went on for a few miles with the car driver slowing down and speeding back up,in the end my friend was so wound up he just nudged the car in the back.
The car driver shot off and my friend never heard anything more.

unintentional pun briliant :smiley: :smiley:

I guess you all must be watching a different vid from me.

That truck driver is a ■■■■■■■■■ does nobody else comprehend the fact that the car was driving along minding his own business until this cretin came up close flashing him and sounding his horn■■?

I am making the assumption that nothing happened prior to the vid beginning, but surely if the car driver had done something to annoy the truck driver before this, then the video would have been started earlier.

The truck driver caused this situation to arise, then the car driver became no better by fueling it.

I’d have given the truckie the coffee beans as he went past and left it at that. :wink:

This bus driver had no hassle when he has done similar in Moscow.
Did read some were the police would prosecuted the car drivers from the video evidence!!
The car driver deserved everything he got.

Well, you can’t really defend it but I don’t blame the bloke at all.