VIDEO: Whoops

:laughing:

puts a new meaning to BRICKING IT :grimacing:

That answers Stonehenge then :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Keep the videos coming contraflow

Time it stops rolling it will be half to its destination anyway :laughing:

Well bossā€¦ :smiley:

Friction mat wouldā€™ve paid for itself.

Good job the driver came round the other side of the block when he did, lucky lucky guy. Eddie

Apart from a few dents and scratches I canā€™t see a problemā€¦ got it off didnā€™t they ?

b the speed of the driver legging it off the trailer,then theres not only skidmarks on the trailerā€¦obviously this dude dosent have a dcpc with a badge to prove hes a professional!!! :laughing:

ROSPA would be proud enough thoughā€¦ A potential fatal downgraded into a mere ā€œnear missā€. (although I imagine where this was filmed has no such niceties in place!) :unamused:

The guy on back was spot on reacting the way he did. Many would try and jump down off the flatbed, which would have more than put him on the back foot - especially with a possible broken leg, and unable to roll out of the way should the block have rolled off his side onto him!

Winseer:
ROSPA would be proud enough thoughā€¦ A potential fatal downgraded into a mere ā€œnear missā€. (although I imagine where this was filmed has no such niceties in place!) :unamused:

Bradford?

I like the non reaction of the guy sitting watching, like heā€™s seen it all before :slight_smile:

Class!!! :laughing: :laughing:

irish lorries:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Keep the videos coming contraflow

Winseer:
ROSPA would be proud enough thoughā€¦ A potential fatal downgraded into a mere ā€œnear missā€. (although I imagine where this was filmed has no such niceties in place!) :unamused: ā€¦

I saw this and thought of Reading services Westbound :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: