Another stupid Facebook anti truck group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46403291140&ref=nf

OK fellow truckers, lets see how quickly we can hijack this group aswell :smiley:

Ive joined it and im going to give them some stick dont you worry help would be gratefull :slight_smile: leys teach these lot a bloody lesson

Not even got any proper trucks on it. wiseman indeed

Iā€™ve had a little pop too!

My point of view added.

Suggest you all do the sameā€¦pronto

Ken.

Heres another good one for you

http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=Lorries&o=69&sid=515566699.868346255..1&s=90#/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=76435168032

Silly deluded individuals who are ripe for baiting.

They bite really wellā€¦ Anyone like the pics I put on the ā€œLorries should be taken off the roadsā€ group?? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

And I started one that you should joinā€¦
facebook.com/group.php?gid=271491280829

:wink: :wink: :grimacing:

Yah take it easy on that one guys, her mother was killed in a truck accident, yeah we donā€™t know the facts but please take it easy on the vitriol.

Silver_Surfer:
Yah take it easy on that one guys, her mother was killed in a truck accident, yeah we donā€™t know the facts but please take it easy on the vitriol.

Your maybe right, but he should remain a dignified silence rather the start a facebook page which appears to be stirring up hatred to one type of road user and certainly based on ill thought out logic to the result of what he and the others appear to demand should be done. Another page from drivers in Denmark demanding a certain type of truck driver should be banned from DK and asking for photographs involving said drivers from said country involved in accidents, so far he appears to have a photo of a driver who has knocked some palettes over, I guess I could send him a link to to the Danish web site showing the mayhem cause by the local drivers on the road. Facebook seems to allow all sorts of ill informed hatred of this and that without any need to justified it.

Silver_Surfer:

Yes and so was Mary Williams mother, and look at the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  that they are allowed to publish.

Brake is as bad as the pillocks who ran rampage in Copenhagen because of a melting polar bear.

I cannot be arsed to reply to the facebook groups, nor can I condone Brake, The FTA or RHA to make important decisions about transport.

facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ā€¦ 006&ref=ts

and that one, ive put my say in even though i donā€™t drive i still thinks its unfairā€¦ ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

so whos put all the pictures on there?

maverick72:

A lot of these pages have been hijacked by truckers if you like, word goes out someone has done a page and drivers join the group, from there you are free to post photos.

ahhhhhhhh thought some of the numpties on there had double standards :laughing:

maverick72:

Just all the truckers in the group adding pictures of there trucks

I am not getting upset about Facebook forums.

I know we do an important job and that the country relies on lorries. If they have nothing better to do then they ought to go shopping and buy some of the goodies that a lorry delivered.

Remember it takes these idiots in life to show that we are superior.

maverick72:

ive put alot up now getting moaned at for it

ive put my say in even tho i dont drive

from jobe ben
but on my dads account :wink:

ive put my thoughts in lads havent been nasty just stated the obvious facts what a idiot wiseman is :imp: