Facebook Group against truck drivers

acording to this group all truck drivers are ■■■■■■■
Clickey

if you join add as many pictures of trucks you have

1150 pics uploaded in less than an hour

Strictly speaking the name of the group is spot on. Well “trampers” anyway ! :laughing: :laughing:

I have uploaded all my pics from my comp, only another 500 to add when I find the external hard drive :smiling_imp:

Poor Ben, what a fail :smiley:

I love the fact he uses the word all :laughing:

Anyway he’s right i have a regular chug as the burd im trying to fire into is a frigid boot, keep on trucking :sunglasses:

Cheers for that Jim, I’ve dumped my entire Facebook content onto him from my lappy, I’ll post the other 3,000 pics from my desktop tomorrow.

I did have another idea . . . .

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2392950137&gid=146422524958#/group.php?v=info&gid=146422524958

. . . . but maybe hijacking his group was better! :laughing:

I love it love it love it :smiley:

marcustandy:
I did have another idea . . . .

Facebook Public Group | Facebook

. . . . but maybe hijacking his group was better! :laughing:

JUST JOINED

gogzy:
if you join add as many pictures of trucks you have

done :laughing: :laughing:

ive just enrolled too. :laughing: :laughing:

its good intit. can we get rog to join? :smiley:

joining now oh this sort of hi jacking is so cool :smiley:

Photos
4 of 1,487 photos

have to dig some out :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I joined up, but couldn’t get the bloody thing to take a message. Maybe you blokes have buggered it all up. :laughing:

I think he’s run away :wink:

Admins

There are no admins left in this group!

Have a read back through some of the older posts, It filled 30 minutes of my time with a few giggles at the stupidity of the ‘haters’ who really like truckers if you search back through their posts . I think 1 actually attended Truckfest and was allowed to sit in some trucks.

Im there now