facebook groups

i have been looking at hgv groups on facebook the best one i have found so far is lorry drivers uk do any of you have any suggestions at to a good group on facebook for drivers

TruckBay for bits to buy and sell.

facebook.com/groups/484176208314644/

I’m on a couple, but it’s all the same old drivel. People that can’t spell, calling for a national strike, to get wages on a par with brain surgeons!

Yawn!!! Why don’t they all just bore off and make do?

sent you a pm chap :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Facebook is just a knitting circle for like minded individuals that you class as friends to discuss the same topics. Its safe and diluted to the point of irrelevance as you know most of your friends have similar opinions as your own or they wouldn’t be friends in the first place. Don’t see how a facebook group could have the same impact as a forum with more freedom of speech and diverse posters.
Will give it a look though :slight_smile:

HGV Drivers do not park here is one, sure that some of them post whilst driving as some are never off it.

I was a member of a few and removed them as it’s all the same garbage.
Lets strike, DCPC is a waste of time (from those that then ask questions about hours as they haven’t a clue), car drivers are the anti-christ.
I’ve just re-joined after over 6 months and nothings changed.
The problem on most of them is the admins. If there’s a discussion and you don’t agree with their (poorly educated) opinions, they ban you.
Better off on here where you can have a better discussion here without admins throwing the toys out.

m1cks:
The problem on most of them is the admins. If there’s a discussion and you don’t agree with thier (poorly educated) opinions, they ban you.
Better off on here where you can have a better discussion here without admins throwing the toys out.

You think so? :wink:

with thier (poorly educated)

Karma! :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:
Facebook is just a knitting circle for like minded individuals that you class as friends to discuss the same topics. Its safe and diluted to the point of irrelevance as you know most of your friends have similar opinions as your own or they wouldn’t be friends in the first place. Don’t see how a facebook group could have the same impact as a forum with more freedom of speech and diverse posters.
Will give it a look though :slight_smile:

A Facebook page is just like a forum in that anyone can join. And they can have much more impact than forums. And for better or worse you can speak more freely on Facebook than on here. Dont underestimate Facebook.

del949:

with thier (poorly educated)

Karma! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Sorted now.

facebook.com/groups/565857363434739/ HGV Drivers Chit Chat

There is a good google plus one @ Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents