I am sorry to say this but what a load of ROASTERS!

I also apologise it is a facebook page !!

facebook.com/Without.lorry.drivers

That page is full of grade A idiots who seem to believe every rumour and seem incapable of understanding anything they read.

makes me feel embarrassed to be a truck driver when i see most of the drivel that is posted there

andy187:
makes me feel embarrassed to be a truck driver when i see most of the drivel that is posted there

True. I know they say keep the industry alive but when I read the stuff on there I just think maybe instead it should be taken out to the back of the barn and BANG! :wink:

i can’t view that wonderful group, as they banned me! is it still a non-stop-stobart-slag-a-thon?

ROTFLMAO :0) Pot Kettle Black springs to mind here
I have seen this page on FB, think it is still on my likes list, but as with ALL truck based Forums they ALL become populated by idiots/roasters/wannabes/stobart haters/tipper haters etc, and that includes TNET which is one reason why i rarely look in here anymore.
So many whiter than white, bull-zbing idiots.
Happy Trucking :unamused: :unamused:

Siezes to amaze me as to how everyne on this site is PERFECT… ■■■■■ more like.

Not on facebook so could someone enlighten me to what is so exciting plese :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
Siezes to amaze me as to how everyne on this site is PERFECT… [zb] more like.

You can get treatment for that you know. :smiley:

dri-diddly-iver:
Not on facebook so could someone enlighten me to what is so exciting plese :smiley:

erm…beats me :unamused:

Rob K:

scottishcruiser:
Siezes to amaze me as to how everyne on this site is PERFECT… [zb] more like.

You can get treatment for that you know. :smiley:

WD40 or cooking oil?

WD40 works well lol

I read the bit about ferry crossings, what a load of Roasters :laughing:

Neil has taken me off his friends list on Facebook because i like this group … :cry: :cry:

jimboy124:
Neil has taken me off his friends list on Facebook because i like this group … :cry: :cry:

I quite agree with Neil :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

jimboy124:

Indeed I did.

Coffeeholic:
That page is full of grade A idiots who seem to believe every rumour and seem incapable of understanding anything they read.

Fixed that for you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will you be my friend again Neil ?

Dear ballsack, sorry i ment happysack, its is IMPOSSIBLE to block anyone from seeing the page, only to ban them from posting…And as the saying goes…if you dont like it dont look!! PS we have over 4000 happy page users, you lot are obviously just a small minority… :grimacing:

fender_gurl:
Dear ballsack, sorry i ment happysack, its is IMPOSSIBLE to block anyone from seeing the page, only to ban them from posting…And as the saying goes…if you dont like it dont look!! PS we have over 4000 happy page users, you lot are obviously just a small minority… :grimacing:

Welcome to the forum :laughing:

Total members 25945 is quite a small minority