I am sorry to say this but what a load of ROASTERS!

fender_gurl:
Dear ballsack, sorry i ment happysack, its is IMPOSSIBLE to block anyone from seeing the page, only to ban them from posting…And as the saying goes…if you dont like it dont look!! PS we have over 4000 happy page users, you lot are obviously just a small minority… :grimacing:

If that’s the case, why are you on here then. Seeing as a few of the comments have said we’re all a bunch of tossers? Makes you look just a bigger prat responding to it. And seeing as though apparently we all argue with each other, I give you’re starting ‘argument’ 3/10 aka ■■■■ poor. Welcome to the forum. But if you don’t like it, go back to fail book and leave us ‘tossers’ too it. And can I just say I love how every post on your f.b page ends up involving stobarts. Can I ask is your name barry by anychance? :unamused: :unamused:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

jonnytruckfest:

fender_gurl:
Dear ballsack, sorry i ment happysack, its is IMPOSSIBLE to block anyone from seeing the page, only to ban them from posting…And as the saying goes…if you dont like it dont look!! PS we have over 4000 happy page users, you lot are obviously just a small minority… :grimacing:

If that’s the case, why are you on here then. Seeing as a few of the comments have said we’re all a bunch of tossers? Makes you look just a bigger prat responding to it. And seeing as though apparently we all argue with each other, I give you’re starting ‘argument’ 3/10 aka ■■■■ poor. Welcome to the forum. But if you don’t like it, go back to fail book and leave us ‘tossers’ too it. And can I just say I love how every post on your f.b page ends up involving stobarts. Can I ask is your name barry by anychance? :unamused: :unamused:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Birds of a feather flock together. :wink:

anybody seen all the crap there going on about now they know whats been said about them on here? facebook.com/Without.lorry.drivers

All I can say is I’ve only read abit of their page and they appear to be even better at talking utter [zb] than the very best ‘trolls’ on here, it also appears that half of them probabily have never been in a truck in their lifes and like to think they know what they’re talking about. :unamused:

[zb] me, they are easier to wind up than people on here. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
[zb] me, they are easier to wind up than people on here. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

you seem to have made a new friend over there!

happysack:

Coffeeholic:

I think it is Rikki, some kind of mirror image, or at least someone looking in a mirror too long :laughing:

Anyone got the EU regulations for the new drivers hours? Quite looking forward to 48 hours off every week :laughing:

I read both and are equally guilty of having knob post

Wheel Nut:
Anyone got the EU regulations for the new drivers hours? Quite looking forward to 48 hours off every week :laughing:

The 48 hours :unamused: :unamused: is to give you enough time to get the ‘new’ paper for the digital tachograph, you know the type most people have been using since the digi came out, :unamused: :unamused: or to work out if your ferry crossing is at least 6 hours so you can use ‘ferry mode’. :unamused: :unamused:

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

happysack:

Coffeeholic:

Yeah. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

The 48 hours :unamused: :unamused: is to give you enough time to get the ‘new’ paper for the digital tachograph, you know the type most people have been using since the digi came out, :unamused: :unamused: or to work out if your ferry crossing is at least 6 hours so you can use ‘ferry mode’. :unamused: :unamused:

But that is only if the Woolwich Ferry breaks down, at least they used your Sunday name as well :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

But that is only if the Woolwich Ferry breaks down, at least they used your Sunday name as well :laughing:

Indeed, ya bell end. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: