Another Question....

sorry :unamused: :wink:
The 1/2 day courses that provide information on tachographs and working hours etc etc are they worth the hundreds of pounds that they cost??

i wouldnt know myself cos like i said im still new but i signed up with driver hire they offer free tacho training but ya have to agree to a set amount of shifts with them

Yorkie08:
The 1/2 day courses that provide information on tachographs and working hours etc etc are they worth the hundreds of pounds that they cost??

You can learn all there is to know from this site :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Click here to learn more :wink:

ROG:

Yorkie08:

You can learn all there is to know from this site :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Once youve learnt the basics from when you passed your test, then the rest, (like ROG said) youll learn quite easily from here!

Try typing tacho laws or something similar into the search facility on the forum and see what you come up with.

Any direct question that you can`t find the answers too, just ask!! :smiley:

Would it not stand out to pontential employers on a CV though?

Yorkie08:

cant really answer that one as i dont know anyone that has done one.

personally i dont think the courses are worth what they charge for them but you will learn very quickly once you start to use tacho’s and the WTD.

drivers hours regs are a bit of a minefiled to start with but you soon get to know what you can and cant do,

if you are unsure just ask if you have any questions. it will be explained in simple (or as simple as can be) terms by our resident experts!

Yorkie08:

I have no knowledge of these courses or what you have to pay for them, but from the questions that are asked here I find it difficult to believe that you would learn the drivers hours and tachograph regulations on a half a day course, especially if you’re talking about the WTD regulations as well.

And what have you done or said to be you sorry about :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Yorkie08:

on a CV…

I am fully aware of the drivers hours & regulations which include driving time, other work, POA, daily and weekly rest requirements. I am also fully aware of the laws of the WTD.

or something similar… :slight_smile: