Tacho & WTD courses

Hi
What’s the best way for a newbie to get to grips with WTD and drivers hours, tacho etc?

Are there any online training stuff out there?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

I find Youtube useful for tacho stuff mate. Even when I did my 35 hours CPC, most of the tacho stuff was the tutor running vids off youtube.

WTD, driving hours etc. then there is the government website for that, just google it. May be other places as well.

read this = gov.uk/guidance/drivers-hou … s-vehicles

If you do not understand any bits of it then feel free to ask on here :smiley:

If you have any sort of learning disability such as dyslexia then please let us know - perhaps by PM if you do not wish to say publicly - so we can give appropriate help

Thanks Rog…no problems so should be fine.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

ROG:

If you have any sort of learning disability such as dyslexia then please let us know - perhaps by PM if you do not wish to say publicly - so we can give appropriate help

I’ve just read through the link you posted ROG and I must say as a wannabe just starting out its bloody mind boggling! So my question is.
Do employers help drivers out with all this stuff? I.e. Checking your tacho printouts and working out your hours for the next week etc or is it all on the driver to sort out?

Baggers75:

ROG:

I’ve just read through the link you posted ROG and I must say as a wannabe just starting out its bloody mind boggling! So my question is.
Do employers help drivers out with all this stuff? I.e. Checking your tacho printouts and working out your hours for the next week etc or is it all on the driver to sort out?

Generally it is down to the driver