Another lesson learnt!

After spending four n a half hours at an RDC the other night being a new driver I thought this can’t be the norm, well I was booked into one ladt night at eleven, I got there on time and to my surprise I was the only one there, no one else being tipped or waiting so I thought " great I’m on a flyer here " handed my paperwork in and was told to wait in my cab to be allocated a bay, after an hour and half I thought " maybe not " lol after nearly two hours I was put on a bay and tipped in ten minutes with another thirty minutes wait for paperwork! So the lesson learnt is " RDC’s rule the world and there ain’t ■■■■ all ya can do about it "

Bugger that, get on the blower to the gaffer and get him/her on the case if they dont entertain you in the rdc office when you ask them whats going on.

Darb:
After spending four n a half hours at an RDC the other night being a new driver I thought this can’t be the norm, well I was booked into one ladt night at eleven, I got there on time and to my surprise I was the only one there, no one else being tipped or waiting so I thought " great I’m on a flyer here " handed my paperwork in and was told to wait in my cab to be allocated a bay, after an hour and half I thought " maybe not " lol after nearly two hours I was put on a bay and tipped in ten minutes with another thirty minutes wait for paperwork! So the lesson learnt is " RDC’s rule the world and there ain’t [zb] all ya can do about it "

You not got the hang of this trucking lark yet have you? :stuck_out_tongue: Wasted opportunity for the at least 2 hours shuteye there.

You not got the hang of this trucking lark yet have you? :stuck_out_tongue: Wasted opportunity for the at least 2 hours shuteye there.
[/quote]
my sentiments exactly rob. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

Darb:
After spending four n a half hours at an RDC the other night being a new driver I thought this can’t be the norm, well I was booked into one ladt night at eleven, I got there on time and to my surprise I was the only one there, no one else being tipped or waiting so I thought " great I’m on a flyer here " handed my paperwork in and was told to wait in my cab to be allocated a bay, after an hour and half I thought " maybe not " lol after nearly two hours I was put on a bay and tipped in ten minutes with another thirty minutes wait for paperwork! So the lesson learnt is " RDC’s rule the world and there ain’t [zb] all ya can do about it "

I aint doing bad, I sleep more in the cab than I do at home :laughing: I just thought that one would be a flyer hence the lesson learnt :smiley:

Alcpone:
Bugger that, get on the blower to the gaffer and get him/her on the case if they dont entertain you in the rdc office when you ask them whats going on.

I’ve walked into RDC’s to hear drivers asking how long are they going to be as they have been there an hour already, Well they are usually still there when I leave :laughing:

If you fancy a break a short sarcastic comment to the forktruck driver will get you a good one :laughing: :laughing: another lesson learnt :smiley:

As a new driver there are a few phrases you need to learn, the people in an RDC love drivers with a sense of humour :stuck_out_tongue:

I could give you a penny for your thoughts and get change for the coffee machine.

Hey! I’m a human being. What are you?

Can you turn around when I am speaking, I’d like to see your face… Oh sorry, that’s not your arse?

Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine ?

Do you love nature…despite what it did to you?

Your mother and father hated you so much, your bath toys were an iron and a toaster.

Out of 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?

Your birth certificate is a written apology from the condom factory.

Wheel Nut:
As a new driver there are a few phrases you need to learn, the people in an RDC love drivers with a sense of humour :stuck_out_tongue:

I could give you a penny for your thoughts and get change for the coffee machine.

Can you turn around when I am speaking, I’d like to see your face… Oh sorry, that’s not your arse?

Your mother and father hated you so much, your bath toys were an iron and a toaster.

:laughing:
Really got to remember some of them they’re classics. :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Fantastic,thought ide heard em all when i was on the road but cheers ive just had a good laugh at that lot.

regards dave. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: