rdc tips

Just read through the RDC thread at the top. Never had much dealing with them as I used to be the dreaded white van man but am now doing my training so will more than likely be visiting them soon so have you got any tips to make the visits a bit better and also what improvements would you like to see made

Hi

I always give the impression that delays don’t bother me. If, When I get to an RDC(Normally Morrisons) I am told “Your gonna be ages drive” my normal response is
“Don’t worry, I am paid by the hour and the longer it takes the more I earn” :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

I have this strange ability to remain cheerful, even when dealing with the most cantankerous RDC staff.

A quick story for you:
A few weeks ago I was delivering to Morrisons at Wakefield. I arrived at the same time as an Irish lorry. I cheerfully handed my paperwork in and went through to the chill to take my bars out. When I came out of the chill the Irish driver was telling the office staff that he wanted to be tipped “Now” as “I am in a hurry” :unamused: . Will these guys never learn :question: :unamused: . I tipped a full load of chill AND got my paperwork back before they started the Irish truck.

I am sure there is a lesson in there somewhere

Laterz

TruckerGeek