Another bad advert for the HGV Profession

Driver with ‘God-awful hangover’ guilty of crushing cyclist while talking on his mobile phone

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z15fwFNUUg

This guy has got a record that makes you wonder how he was ever thought fit to hold an HGV License.

Shocking what a ■■■■■■ idiot :open_mouth:

he deserves life and i hope he gets a heavy sentence my sympathies for Catriona Patel’s family

Tragically there others like him who will carry on doing the same until this happens again and another life is lost.

how did this driver not get his licence revoked by the Traffic Commissioners in his area? there should be an enquiry into the fact that he was allowed to drive a truck with his past record :imp:

How the hell was this reptile still driving when he’d been “caught 20 times driving whilst disqualified” ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Have you got a link to this story in a proper newspaper. The biased photographs are enough to judge the case

It’s the judiciary that’s really at fault here. How many times do we see someone like this, a repeat offender with absolutely no regard for the law, getting away with it time after time instead of locking him up for a very long time where he can’t run anyone over?

Wheel Nut:
Have you got a link to this story in a proper newspaper. The biased photographs are enough to judge the case

its not a case of biased reporting he’s been found guilty of that there is no doubt. its possible she put herself in a dangerous position but he shouldn’t have been there either because he was still ■■■■■■ or his past record.

7 Years what a joke, he will proberly be out in 3 with a tag, if it was my Daughter i would be waiting at the gate to give him real Justice. :imp:

Wheel Nut:
Have you got a link to this story in a proper newspaper. The biased photographs are enough to judge the case.

First I need offer no apology for where that link was taken from.

You are surely not saying that the unfortunate cyclist was Photo-Shopped to enhance her looks, while Putz had his picture taken as he waited, looking glum and half-■■■■■■■ for the law to arrive after he,d just killed her.?

He got tried for what he did, not for looking such a wasted ZB. He will have been standing in front of the Jury. His defense team will have made certain that there were no Mail readers on the Jury.

Sugar Ray:
7 Years what a joke, he will proberly be out in 3 with a tag, if it was my Daughter i would be waiting at the gate to give him real Justice. :imp:

I’d help you dispose of the body. There really is no point in people like him being allowed to live.

I read this in The Mail today.
The owner of the firm that employed him should have been in court as well.

Buycrider:

Wheel Nut:
Have you got a link to this story in a proper newspaper. The biased photographs are enough to judge the case.

First I need offer no apology for where that link was taken from.

You are surely not saying that the unfortunate cyclist was Photo-Shopped to enhance her looks, while Putz had his picture taken as he waited, looking glum and half-■■■■■■■ for the law to arrive after he,d just killed her.?

He got tried for what he did, not for looking such a wasted ZB. He will have been standing in front of the Jury. His defense team will have made certain that there were no Mail readers on the Jury.

It was also the god awful headline I objected to, it is like the press using the term juggernaut and heavier lorry, trucks carrying 44 tonne etc.

thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ … cyclist.do

KINELL :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

To make or receive phone calls in the rush hour in central London hands free or not is totally moronic, sadly this type of waster seems to gravitate towards our industry, the sad fact is this individual will probably be back behind the wheel inside of four years.

Wheel Nut:
It was also the god awful headline I objected to, it is like the press using the term juggernaut and heavier lorry, trucks carrying 44 tonne etc.

thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ … cyclist.do

Yes, car drivers do this every day and the Daily Wail does not consider it to be news. They do tend to pander to their readership, who are not in general great fans of trucks (although they don’t mind buying newspapers which were delivered on trucks) and it should be considered objectionable that certain parts of the press highlight incidents involving lorries in an attempt to suggest that they and their drivers are inherently dangerous compared to their readership.

the name sums it up PUTZ

Another ■■■■■■ that’ll do nothing for the tipper side of the industry

that brings back bad memorys for me that does . a friend of mine was killed about four years ago cycling to work , they think it was a bin lorry that got him but they never caught anyone despite a full investigation . he lived , apparently , for 4 hours but would have been in a wheelchair had he survived . he left 6 , yes 6 children , and one on the way … awful day that was i’ll never forget it …

the man should be hung …