Another Asda question

I know the asda threads are on here but just wanting a update.
So next week I have a interview At Asda Lutterworth.
Cdc section so I believe it’s fridges.
Anyone on here who are actually on for them?
I opted for the Midnight start time as I’ve always done it up to January this year…at the moment im on afternoon subbie out of hermes.

Cheers

CDC is chilled/froz so yes fridges. What kind of info are you after? I’m ambient out of Didcot so could help you with general stuff, specific depot stuff not so much. Bald Bloke is on Chilled but out of Bristol so he could maybe help with the fridge side.
Drop me a pm and I’ll try to help.

Do you like working weekends ?

Terry T:
Do you like working weekends ?

i jacked in Asda Lutterworth cause of the weekends. the long-term lads said wait a couple of years and you should be able to get M-F,but not guaranteed…so i left.
a few years ago though!

buses:
I opted for the Midnight start time as I’ve always done it up to January this year…at the moment im on afternoon subbie out of hermes.

Cheers

Yes I’m on for them running out of Avonmouth cdc, Lutterworth cdc is fridges obviously with chilled it’s a 24/7 operation and expect to work about 50% of your weekends. They do tend to put new starters on a 36 hr contract so 4 x 9 hr shifts but if they do just bide your time and eventually if you want it you’ll get 45 hr contract either 5 x 9 or 4 x 11.15 hrs which is what I do. You’ll either get 2 local deliveries or 1 longer one but it’s all very easy and you’re certainly not pushed.

Money is good especially with midnight start and they’ll keep you on the same start time all time unless you want to change it, the share save is great and you get 10% or sometimes 20% of at Asda shops. About 99% of our stores all have nice purpose built back of store areas for turning although some have turning circles which are a little on the tight side. Good luck.

bald bloke:

buses:

Cheers

Yes I’m on for them running out of Avonmouth cdc, Lutterworth cdc is fridges obviously with chilled it’s a 24/7 operation and expect to work about 50% of your weekends. They do tend to put new starters on a 36 hr contract so 4 x 9 hr shifts but if they do just bide your time and eventually if you want it you’ll get 45 hr contract either 5 x 9 or 4 x 11.15 hrs which is what I do. You’ll either get 2 local deliveries or 1 longer one but it’s all very easy and you’re certainly not pushed.

Money is good especially with midnight start and they’ll keep you on the same start time all time unless you want to change it, the share save is great and you get 10% or sometimes 20% of at Asda shops. About 99% of our stores all have nice purpose built back of store areas for turning although some have turning circles which are a little on the tight side. Good luck.

Thanks for the replys

Not bothered about the weekends Tbh.
Mon -friday night’s is kinda the same ie finish 5am Saturday morning so your Saturday is knackered anyway.

I’m looking forward to the interview tbh.
Had a few jobs this year and currently looking to find something sound and just see where it takes me.