Asda/argos/sainsbury

Anyone on agy for any of these ASDA/ARGOS/SAINSBURY in West Yorks…Normantn/South Elmsall/Sherburn,if so any good ?

I only need a couple or three per week,nights weekends whatever :unamused: :unamused:

The Asda XDC (ex netto) place is doing 7hr inductions today & tommorrow for their “green card” as an agency from Doncaster (Zest) are trying to get their foot in the door. Give Zest a call asap and see if they can get you in Friday. Be warned however, they wont pay you for your induction time. Also just be careful of Zest as I understand they seem to be a bit pushy and want advance commitment/availability for the weeks ahead. Though I figure you should be able to baffle em with BS and only accept the odd shift to start with if thats what youd prefer

peirre:
The Asda XDC (ex netto) place is doing 7hr inductions today & tommorrow for their “green card” as an agency from Doncaster (Zest) are trying to get their foot in the door. Give Zest a call asap and see if they can get you in Friday. Be warned however, they wont pay you for your induction time. Also just be careful of Zest as I understand they seem to be a bit pushy and want advance commitment/availability for the weeks ahead. Though I figure you should be able to baffle em with BS and only accept the odd shift to start with if thats whay youd prefer

Anybody putting up with that is a mug.

The OP is looking for a foot in the door, mug or no mug its probably the only way he`s gonna get in there

peirre:
The OP is looking for a foot in the door, mug or no mug its probably the only way he`s gonna get in there

Cheers Peirre thanks for the heads up mate… :smiley:

44 Tonne Ton:

peirre:
The Asda XDC (ex netto) place is doing 7hr inductions today & tommorrow for their “green card” as an agency from Doncaster (Zest) are trying to get their foot in the door. Give Zest a call asap and see if they can get you in Friday. Be warned however, they wont pay you for your induction time. Also just be careful of Zest as I understand they seem to be a bit pushy and want advance commitment/availability for the weeks ahead. Though I figure you should be able to baffle em with BS and only accept the odd shift to start with if thats whay youd prefer

Trust me 44TON Im big enough and uglier enough to look after myself although your constructive critiscm is duly noted :unamused: :unamused:

thecoder0:

44 Tonne Ton:

peirre:

Trust me 44TON Im big enough and uglier enough to look after myself although your constructive critiscm is duly noted :unamused: :unamused:

We’ve got pages of a discussion here about drivers trying to protect what they’ve got and then you read something like this and people don’t think unions are relevant? I don’t know how many assessments/inductions I’ve done over the years but i got paid for every one of them . A small number tried to get me in for nowt but they either changed their minds or i didn’t do it. You have to draw a line somewhere.

44 Tonne Ton:
We’ve got pages of a discussion here about drivers trying to protect what they’ve got and then you read something like this and people don’t think unions are relevant? I don’t know how many assessments/inductions I’ve done over the years but i got paid for every one of them . A small number tried to get me in for nowt but they either changed their minds or i didn’t do it. You have to draw a line somewhere.

Yes, you’re going to get very far trying to get your foot in the door and calling on your Union Steward to sort out your 1st disagreement before you even have set foot through that door.

Each to their own. If the OP is happy to do 7 hours free of charge, then let him. Nobody is forcing him.