Another anti-trucker rant

Stupid ■■■■■ complaining about lorry parking outside her window which turns out to be a Luton van. Still it doesn’t stop the lorry haters all getting their 2 penneth in.

Here’s the link, fill yer boots:

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho … ?t=3057138

Was bored out my brains after page 2, conor are you hammyman defending us to the core? :laughing:

I don’t really mind lorry driver haters its water off a ducks back to me. Tell her to provide her address and we’ll set it up as POI as an official lorry parking area :laughing:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz usually crap being spouted on there. That flyboy152 is a ■■■■. He posts on digitalspy too and regularly gets into spats with other members for the BS he comes out with. I remember one thread in particular about kids running riot in coffee shops and he actually said that it was fine for his kids to run around, bumping into tables and causing people to scold themselves from the spilled coffee as “it’s just kids being kids, that’s what they do”. :unamused:

Oh and I see Vitriol Turton = hammyman on MSE now, after he was banned from there under his previous username Conor when he used to spam the techie forum with the same amount of crap as flyboy152. :unamused:

merc0447:
Was bored out my brains after page 2, conor are you hammyman defending us to the core? :laughing:

I don’t really mind lorry driver haters its water off a ducks back to me. Tell her to provide her address and we’ll set it up as POI as an official lorry parking area :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Too funny! :laughing:

I can’t believe i wasted 30mins of my time reading all that :laughing:

Just goes to show most folk can’t tell the difference between a luton van & an artic :unamused:

They live off ‘hotmeals’ consiting of BBq ribs from there local chinese and dont shower too much because they are too busy murdering prostitutes or pis*ing in the streets out of lazyness.

Didn’t take too kindly to that comment tho’, hope someone reported it

FlyFifer:
I can’t believe i wasted 30mins of my time reading all that :laughing:

Just goes to show most folk can’t tell the difference between a luton van & an artic :unamused:

They live off ‘hotmeals’ consiting of BBq ribs from there local chinese and dont shower too much because they are too busy murdering prostitutes or pis*ing in the streets out of lazyness.

Didn’t take too kindly to that comment tho’, hope someone reported it

I really can’t be arsed wasting 30 SECONDS reading it, but which bit offended you? Blame the morons’ hero Clarkson for the former (murdering) comment, and 99% of your fellow drivers for the latter (■■■■■■■■

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

At least you’r honest

Clarkson’s a ■■■ anyway, does anyone take anything he says seriously ?

FlyFifer:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

At least you’r honest

Clarkson’s a ■■■ anyway, does anyone take anything he says seriously ?

Of course not, that is why it is a good show, he says what we wished we had :laughing:

My mate hates him with a vengeance after his comment about garrotting motorcyclists a few years ago, yet he still watches him every week to see if he says anything else detrimental.

Clarkson, job done I think, viewing figures up through people who don’t like him :stuck_out_tongue:

neighbours complained about me having JCB parked outside house in private carpark
changed their tune when is snowed and i cleared the road :unamused:

I havent bothered even clicking the link, it’s just the same old hating crap.
Sometimes I just wanna drag people out there cars and put them into the driving seat of a fully freighted artic. People just arnt educated enough… Apart from the people who know the rules and regs, they know exactly what u should do when it comes to reversing and manoeuvring, they even talk to you in such a manner that it actually sounds like they are trying to teach you about your own job. Winds me right up!!!