Is it just me......

… who gets annoyed by little things like this? Not really my concern but the sheer ignorance and “screw you Jack, I’m alright” attitude really boils my ■■■■■ Parking bays to my right that every other lorry has managed to get into, then you get this fat waste of space who parks across the bays. 6 parking slots unusable because he’s not capable or just pig ignorant :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Nah not just you mate.
I could not park in one of my regular places last night on an ind est, because some ‘‘driver’’ had parked tactleslly in an area that took up 3 spaces essentially, which just ■■■■ ed the job right up for anybody else. :imp:

Yep, boils my ■■■■ too, my oppos do it all the time, instead of reversing into a bay they’ll block off half a dozen bays, which means about 10 bays knackered due to lack of space in front, whilst they go in to get paperwork signed or some other 30 second errand, only to then decide they need a ■■■■■, or have an innane chat about summat irrelevant with every bugger they see or make a coffee and then another ■■■■■ etc etc and 15 minutes later the bloody wagon’s still there causing a pita for everyone else…and by the time they’ve done that another bugger has abandoned their wagon in a ■■■■■■ up copy of them so no bugger can now get round the yard at all, brilliant.

And yes half the reason is some of their reversing skills are painful to watch, and instead of doing it as much as possible and perfecting at every opportunity we’ll do the newby (which they aint) trick of simply avoiding reversing at all :unamused: .

And yes i do practice what i preach, unless no bays are available i back into one, preferably on a blind side so i keep me hand in by doing at least one of those every day without fail.

So…

we have a long thread on Driving Legends, maoster has read it, seen the fans they get, and he muscles in on the action straight away by posting pics on how his day is going…:smiley:

Give it up mate you are better than that :sunglasses:

(are you selling Moaster T’shirts yet? Need one for Truckfest. ideally XXL) (asking for a friend…)

ps it isn’t just you, I get annoyed at the smallest things now!

the maoster:
… who gets annoyed by little things like this? Not really my concern but the sheer ignorance and “screw you Jack, I’m alright” attitude really boils my ■■■■. Parking bays to my right that every other lorry has managed to get into, then you get this fat waste of space who parks across the bays. 6 parking slots unusable because he’s not capable or just pig ignorant :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Could it be one of “The Legends” Maoster?

Never mind photoing the wagon- fit the wide angle lens and identify the criminal :smiley:
Teeshirt in XL please -I wear em loose :frowning:

Is that Willow Green?

That doesn’t just make him a ■■■■■■■■■ it makes him an obnoxious ■■■■■■■■■ He could have simply driven straight into a parking space, in fact, there is no need to reverse into a space there at all.

Darkside:

My gf swears I’m turning into Victor Meldrew! An age thing I reckon. Two years ago I was stood at my door ranting and raving about ant damage to my lawn and she says "Jeez you really are a cranky old git now aren’t you? When we met you lived life at Mach 2 with your hair on fire, raced motorcycles all around Europes best circuits, were always first to the bar and last to leave, now all you do is moan about your bloody lawn

She has a point. :imp:

the maoster:

Darkside:

My gf swears I’m turning into Victor Meldrew! An age thing I reckon. Two years ago I was stood at my door ranting and raving about ant damage to my lawn and she says "Jeez you really are a cranky old git now aren’t you? When we met you lived life at Mach 2 with your hair on fire, raced motorcycles all around Europes best circuits, were always first to the bar and last to leave, now all you do is moan about your bloody lawn

next time she goes on about you and your lawn, tell her it is only because you don’t want her looking for greener grass on the other side, she will love you for it!

Look at that! free relationship advice!!

PS I have been single 8 years :smiley:

You get these sorts of drivers everywhere, the sort who are only out for themselves and nobody else. These idiots don’t care if their actions make someone else’s job harder or longer, as long as theirs is made easier. Bunch of selfish pricks, the lot of them

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I like to turn the trailer no.plate on such vehicles back to front…

Doesn’t boil my ■■■■ as much as those taking 15 mins on the pump, sat there playing with their phone with a lorry or two waiting behind.

the maoster:

Darkside:

Can`t be that bad, you have GF instead of a wife!

Its called getting old and being old school when it comes to the consideration of others, the saddest part being this kind of “driver” doesn’t even realise he’s causing chaos.

Of course the way to deal with the situation would be to wait until the clown in question is out of sight give him a couple of minutes to move, then going over to the offending vehicle fold the mirrors in pull the parking brake lift the wipers off the screen battery master switch etc etc.

Now 2 wrongs don’t make a right and it may be considered by some to be a bit childish, I have seen it done and I must say I laughed, then I laughed some more when he had to get back out to take the parking brake off the trailer.

Juddian:
Yep, boils my ■■■■ too, my oppos do it all the time, instead of reversing into a bay they’ll block off half a dozen bays, which means about 10 bays knackered due to lack of space in front, whilst they go in to get paperwork signed or some other 30 second errand, only to then decide they need a ■■■■■, or have an innane chat about summat irrelevant with every bugger they see or make a coffee and then another ■■■■■ etc etc and 15 minutes later the bloody wagon’s still there causing a pita for everyone else…and by the time they’ve done that another bugger has abandoned their wagon in a ■■■■■■ up copy of them so no bugger can now get round the yard at all, brilliant.

And yes half the reason is some of their reversing skills are painful to watch, and instead of doing it as much as possible and perfecting at every opportunity we’ll do the newby (which they aint) trick of simply avoiding reversing at all :unamused: .

And yes i do practice what i preach, unless no bays are available i back into one, preferably on a blind side so i keep me hand in by doing at least one of those every day without fail.

Would you put it on POA in this type of situation, or other work?

But I’m more surprised Mr Juddian at your instant stereotyping with regards to the newbies comment.
Some of us noobz ain’t that way inclined…

Instead we’d LOVE to spend all day practicing, BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE US A ■■■■ CHANCE TO GET IN THE CAB LET ALONE GET SOME GOOD MENTORING FOR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS. [emoji91][emoji91][emoji16]

And no, My exploration with Stobart doesn’t count before all the broomsticks come out, as I paid to get that job…
I do miss it though but I’ve aired that laundry so meh [emoji8]… [emoji16][emoji16]

So on this occasion I’m going to let this comment slide, as your one of my most favourite commentators on here Mr Juddian, your balanced wisdom is a refreshing breeze to my tinterweb explorations…

It was gonna be Robroy for this years award for me, but he now wants to be a #road legend thanks to that other thread where he blatantly voted himself as one, without so much as a modicum of modesty towards his blatant flauntings of status either, just bare all an head for the fame train [emoji17]… [emoji8][emoji91][emoji16][emoji38]

No shame on this forum, none at all. [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Tude:
Can`t be that bad, you have GF instead of a wife!

Had me one of them wife things once. Nice girl, cracking housekeeper.

Well, she kept mine! :imp:

I have been driving for 3years, and not once done this. It does really ■■■■ me off tho, there literally is zero ■■■■■ given by this sort of driver. I do think its actually down to them being that pathetic at reversing, there sick of the embarrassment.

the nodding donkey:
Is that Willow Green?

That doesn’t just make him a [zb], it makes him an obnoxious [zb]… He could have simply driven straight into a parking space, in fact, there is no need to reverse into a space there at all.

Yes mate Willow Green, and you’re correct, he came out of the gate behind me so he could have easily have driven forward into a slot. In fact he made more effort to go around the front than he would’ve done just driving into a slot.

Juddian:

Daft part is that half of them do it when there’s a half a dozen spaces free (as shown above) and could do a u turn across part of the bays and (if the yard is big enough) pull up straight so you can reverse straight back, if you are worried about your reversing.

Juddian:
and then another ■■■■■ etc etc

Two slashes, now that is taking the ■■■■.