Annother member getting ready for C+E

Tomorrow is the start of my 5 days C+E training. My test is on the following Tuesday. I’ll be sure to keep an up to date account of whats going on on my blog if anyone is interestred in my progress. Heres hoping the weather holds up. :neutral_face:

All the best mate, keep us informed!

Harry Monk:
All the best mate, keep us informed!

What he says … :wink:

All the very best with your course matey. I look forward to your diary. :smiley:

All the best to you enjoy and good luck for test day
Jen x

Seems a little strange waiting till the Tuesday before your test. Usually it follows on the Friday of a 5 day course. Not knocking it. Just hoping you are still prepared for it with a long weekend break in between. Best of luck. Dean

I did a Tuesday C+E - training on Friday and Monday, test on Tuesday. I quite liked the weekend break in the middle.

Are test centres much busier at the end of the week?

Hey guys, thanks for all the messages!

I’ve put a bit of waffle on my blog about todays antics. Overall I had a good day, I’m expecting a little bit of tough love training later on in the week to really snap me into shape. The guy I’m training with is a good bloke, he’s got more experience than me, he’s been driving for a year or so so I figure towards the end of the week I’m gonna be trying to keep up with his standard.

I’m in an old truck, it’s surprisingly nice to drive though. I’m enjoying it, a week doesn’t seem very long though. However I did say that about my class C.

Which instructor at ATT have you got ?

Did you test at Weedon when doing your C ?

ROG:

Did you test at Weedon when doing your C ?

I have the pleasure of Mr Paige all week for my C+E. Good guy, I can’t fault his teaching methods thus far. I did indeed take my C test at the Weedon test centre, ended up on a test route around Northampton. I’m booked in at Weedon again for my C+E.

Day two of my training was surprisingly good, My performance wasn’t wonderful but I think I’m doing well for day two. I keep adding to my blog each day as I progress. There were no :open_mouth: or :blush: moments during the day so thats got to be good right?

Dexter-M:

ROG:

I have the pleasure of Mr Paige all week for my C+E.

I can only remeber first names from myy time there …

Dexter-M:
Day two of my training was surprisingly good, My performance wasn’t wonderful but I think I’m doing well for day two. I keep adding to my blog each day as I progress.

Glad to see your C+E is going well Dexter. Just one thing though…I had to copy all of your text from your blog then paste it into NotePad before reading, as my eyes just couldn’t take the strain of such small white text on a black background! :confused: Maybe you can swap your theme around so it’s black text on a white background? I wonder if anyone else has been put off by that? :unamused:

Anyway, keep up the good work matey and I’m sure you’ll soon have that C+E pass certificate in your hands. :sunglasses:

LJA:
Just one thing though…I had to copy all of your text from your blog then paste it into NotePad before reading, as my eyes just couldn’t take the strain of such small white text on a black background! :confused: Maybe you can swap your theme around so it’s black text on a white background? I wonder if anyone else has been put off by that? :unamused:

I was struggling as well
PS - I would also like it broken into smaller paragraphs as I have personal problems with a ‘sea of text’ - but that is probably just me!!

Hey, thanks for the input LJA.

I’ve had a little play with the settings and made it a little easier on the eyes. I’ve also added a bit of my own photography to make the background a little more appropriate and fitting. :grimacing:

Dexter-M:
Hey, thanks for the input LJA.

I’ve had a little play with the settings and made it a little easier on the eyes. I’ve also added a bit of my own photography to make the background a little more appropriate and fitting. :grimacing:

A-ha! :smiley: Spot on mate! Just nipped over and had a good butchers. It looks well cool now dude! :sunglasses:

Nice one. I look forward to tomorrows installment…

Aced it! With only four minors too. :grimacing:

And now I shall drink in celebration. (no work tomorrow so theres a lie in coming up too!)

Well Done. Good On Ya