C+E Test tomorrow!

Well the day is finally nearly upon me. Six days of training & another 2 hours before my test tomorrow. Can’t believe the council has decided to dig up half the town just before my test, squeezing through cones & barriers onto roundabouts, deep deep joy!!!

It’ll slow you down and you will have more time to sort each part of your route.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

Cheers Dar, The slowing down isnt a problem, its the position in the road the cones now put you, even one of my instructors took out a couple of cones showing me the best path through!!!

Just take you time if in doubt talk to examiner about these cones but I am quite show they know about them & what wil you do when past test & sent to a new / strange place with this sort of thing :question:

Just try to give the examiner as smooth a ride as poss or pretend he not there easier said then done

Thanks for the tips Animal.

Don’t worry about the cones, they will possably make you concentrate better , becoming a bonus factor, hope all goes well with the test, just take your time :slight_smile:

Thanks Bonnie Lass. Now its the waiting game!! 2pm is gonna take forever to come. Got 2 hours driving before test to try & settle the nerves though!!

Best of luck fella , just take your time and keep those wheels off the cones by keeping an eye out in those mirrors ,

better to have a couple of minors for too slow than serious for hitting something :bulb:

jx

dont forget to stow your lines to the unit !!!

Passed with 7 minors!! :smiley: Made it through the roadworks with no troubles at all.

Nice to here said did you take your time then

Good on ya. 7 minors is a respectable score :slight_smile:

Congratulations on passing your test :slight_smile:) :slight_smile:) :slight_smile:) well chuffed for you, :slight_smile: did you go through all those cones then ?

Well done :smiley:

Thanks all, yeah slowed it down all the way. Definitely seemed to help - apart from when i tried to pull away in 8 low :blush: . Yes Bonnie lass, had to go through the cones. Was tight but got through in 4th. :smiley:

Can definitley reccomend Wally & Conrad at Hamiltons Driver Training in Ipswich Suffolk. Great guys with a world of knowledge, & a lot of patience to get me through!!!

Congratulations matey. Well done

well done. :smiley:

Thanks chaps, still only just sinking in. Had my ADR pass certificate arrive today too so double celebration. :smiley: :smiley:

johnnyboy201:
Passed with 7 minors!! :smiley:

Hi johnnyboy201,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C+E” and ADR :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: