C+E Training Begins

Well i’m at the training centre just now waiting to get called up! Very excited and slightly nervous at the same time!!

Should be an interesting and educational week [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Indeed all the best, if I can do it anyone can lol

I will be rooting for you keep us updated.

[emoji1312] thanks guys!! Been a good day so far! Instructor took us a drive first then we have done just reversing since 10am!

Not complaining coz the reverse manoeuvre was my only concern but tbh I nailed 1st time! Just took my time and kept my hands easing the steering wheel back and fro!!

Going to be going out on the road soon so hopefully that will be a doddle!!

Well day 2 is going well so far!! Aced the reverse twice this morning, went a drive then did the coupling procedure! Been a good day again!

I do have the advantage over my co-driver for the week due to me doing my class 2 here 6 weeks ago where as he hasn’t ever driven this side of Glasgow before!

All keeps going the way it has and come Monday it will be a PASS

Good going so far then - well done! Start mine next week and hoping for a similar amount of confidence…

Sumsmeister:
Good going so far then - well done! Start mine next week and hoping for a similar amount of confidence…

I was quite anxious and nervous and excited all at same time before I started the training yesterday! But since we started yesterday its been great!!

Just be confident and you will be fine bud

Glad it’s going well pal, best of luck! :smiley:

I will echo Evils comments, just take it steady and you should be fine.

Thanks guys! Been a great 3rd day also! Aced the reverse today so last full day tomorrow before test on Monday afternoon

Good luck for Monday.

Well 2.30 has been and gona and glad to say I passed!! 1 minor out on the road for a silly wee error in judgement by me but overall a great result!!

GTG in Glasgow again giving me great training and a brillant pass

Congrats Trickey, you’re now a real man in more than just a VAN! :wink:

Nice one bender! :laughing:

Congratulations!

Thanks guys [emoji1312][emoji1312][emoji108][emoji108] chuffed to bits about it!!

Congrats you can legally go and buy a Yorkie bar now lol

simcor:
Congrats for can legally go and buy a Yorkie bar now lol

This is true! Thanks simcor