Andrews & Bond

Any help with info or photos would be great,dad worked for them running out of S.Ireland for Halal meats also info on Fridgelink from near Frigo,s at Kirkby in Liverpool look forward to hearing or seeing info

yeh… the 'ol man worked for them too ( av told you this b4 am sure?) drove a Fiat. ROI plated…they were mainly Scanias… did the lambs out of Ireland to Rungis.

They had a base in Ireland,and it was the drivers goin on strike I believe over pay that caused the demise of them, the work they had was a decent number according to 'ol fella…

He was with them a while until they went bust… he left MTL/ Brenlee ( another post) to go there… I think they became Allinson Refrigerated in the end… not on the same scale… based in Manchester, I could be wrong…

There must be more people on here that remember Andrews & Bond surely?

routier:
yeh… the 'ol man worked for them too ( av told you this b4 am sure?) drove a Fiat. ROI plated…they were mainly Scanias… did the lambs out of Ireland to Rungis.

They had a base in Ireland,and it was the drivers goin on strike I believe over pay that caused the demise of them, the work they had was a decent number according to 'ol fella…

He was with them a while until they went bust… he left MTL/ Brenlee ( another post) to go there… I think they became Allinson Refrigerated in the end… not on the same scale… based in Manchester, I could be wrong…

There must be more people on here that remember Andrews & Bond surely?

I,m sure you have, so right about the strike my dad was gutted when they closed, went on to run one or two trucks i think called Allenby Int. Fridgelink went to the wall because Salvesen took there work Dad was in Belfast loading out of Moy park and got a call to come home Salvesen took us over all the trailers i think went down to lowerstoft (not sure about the spelling ) and the units went back.