An open message to mr vain

after a phone call to Mr Vain this morning, I was shocked at the lack of support from the loading and tipping points he visited, and the fact that it was starting to bring him down. Please can all of us drivers stick together and support a man doing what he can for a cause he beleves in. If you have no funds, a cheer or a wave will do. Mrs Marble will be telling her 4 and 5t year old to watch for him and wave, and I am sorry to say they will be more supportive than a lot of adults about. Keep on Rob your friends are behind you

Chin up mr V. Good on yer for following your path. :sunglasses: ZB the miserable gits. :imp: I’ve met a few of those in my efforts to raise the sponsorship for the great wall of China trek I’m doing next year! Think of those kids on the convoy and I’m sure it’ll make it worthwhile! :smiley:

marbletrucker:
after a phone call to Mr Vain this morning, I was shocked at the lack of support from the loading and tipping points he visited, and the fact that it was starting to bring him down. Please can all of us drivers stick together and support a man doing what he can for a cause he beleves in. If you have no funds, a cheer or a wave will do. Mrs Marble will be telling her 4 and 5t year old to watch for him and wave, and I am sorry to say they will be more supportive than a lot of adults about. Keep on Rob your friends are behind you

Silly begger!! Thanks mate, i’ll be ok. Just gotta keep pushing.

well said that man

I did wave at him today on the a14…But he was hiding behind his curtains :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:
Silly begger!! Thanks mate, i’ll be ok. Just gotta keep pushing.

Whats up Rob run out of fuel again :laughing: :laughing:

if he was in scotland then id defo chip in. got farrrrr too much money sitting int he centre console of my car lol

dont let those miserable gits put you down. i mean do they own mr vain? no they probably have a battered ford fiesta 1.1 active lol.

ayup rob,forget the miserable sod’s mate,and keep thinking of making them kids smile… :laughing: nuff said! :laughing:

may be its a case of charity starts at home.

"marbletrucker:
If you have no funds, a cheer or a wave will do.

your gonna be a legend on here soon :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
its good work your doing keep it up mate :sunglasses:

Maybe Santa will bring you a nice V8 for all your charity work Rob. :wink:

lug84:
your gonna be a legend on here soon

GOD NO!

Don’t be sayin stuff like that. I’m starting to get on most peoples nerves now.

Thanks for the compliment thou. :wink:

No doubt Special K’ll be along in a minute to bring you back down to earth !

Mr Vain spotted tonight at A47/A146 jun on Norwich southern bypass, fully lit up must have been the sweat off the 500 swedish reindeer under the bonnet, did try to phone to wish him on his way

MR VAIN:
I’m starting to get on most peoples nerves now.

Your talents are endless !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

suffolk gold:
Mr Vain spotted tonight at A47/A146 jun on Norwich southern bypass, fully lit up must have been the sweat off the 500 swedish reindeer under the bonnet, did try to phone to wish him on his way

Right truck, wrong driver John. I’m at home :sunglasses:

i seen you somewhere this week down south somehwere m1 i think you was on the other side of the road so a bit far to chuck some money

£10 at next ECTC meeting if you can get 1900 posts by Christmas Day

suffolk gold:
£10 at next ECTC meeting if you can get 1900 posts by Christmas Day

Yr on! :wink: