Mr Vain...

for those not on facebook mr vain aka Rob Billman had an accident today not sure of the ins and outs yet…my thoughts are with his family at this time …adam

Yeap, mine to hope everything is ok.

It could be any of us. Get well soon.

Hope he is ok and nothing serious. Best wishes to his family

Thoughts and hugs.

Kate

Same as above. Hope everything works out ok.

Thoughts are with him and his family, hope it’s nothing serious :open_mouth:

As above, my thoughts are with him and his family.

Poor lad does seem to have some bad luck at times

Hope all is well.

It’s a bit of a macabre coincidence that it was Mr.V posting something very similar about your good self.

Rob Billman is ok, Mr Vain is slightly damaged, don’t know the full extent of the damage though.

on the down side, the driver of (what i presume to be) the car involved is dead :cry:

my thoughts go out to all the families involved

thoughts are with Mr vain

what happened? if you don’t mind me asking

hope rob is okai

and my thoughts are with him and his family

shuttlespanker:
Rob Billman is ok, Mr Vain is slightly damaged, don’t know the full extent of the damage though.

on the down side, the driver of (what i presume to be) the car involved is dead :cry:

my thoughts go out to all the families involved

any idea where it happened?

you already have my sentiments on facebook rob but i wish you well and it all gets sorted soon

glad you are ok and hopefully get home to your family soon,

our thoughts are with you

from what I understand, rob is ok, apart from being shaken up obviously. My thoughts are also with Rob, his family and the families of the others involved. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

The authorities have taken robs phones away from him, hopefully its just for a little while.

as I understand it Rob was in the crawler lane in a line of lorries, car bounced off 2 plus Robs driver of car died. That is what Ive been told, so its to be confirmed. They have taken his phones so send your numbers to his facebook page.

OK guys, lets not speculate, and give Rob the time he needs, this is a tragedy that Rob will decide if he wants to come here and share , or not,

That has to be Robs choice, for now lets just let Rob know his mates are thinking about him.

thoughts are with you rob, you need to chat im all ears mate!

Rob, my thoughts are with you, your family and everyone else involved

Only know Rob (Mr Vain) through TNUK and just want to offer my support to him and his family, along with all the TNUK forum members, sounds like this might be a rough time for you M8 but I’m sure that people from here will be there to help you if and when needed.

Regards
Dave Penn;

i only know mr vain from his posts on here, but it feels like i know him personally sometimes, so i hope he is doing alright.