Spotted

Mr vain 1pm on the m25 on tuesday sat in traffic. Did flash and wave but dont think u could of seen me w the curtains pulled half way over the window lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

acceptme:
Mr vain 1pm on the m25 on tuesday sat in traffic. Did flash and wave but dont think u could of seen me w the curtains pulled half way over the window lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Couldnā€™t possibly of been me! I wouldnā€™t hide behind curtains!!! (unless the motor was dirty, then iā€™d be embarrassed :blush: ) :laughing: :laughing:

acceptme:

He was probably having a crap :stuck_out_tongue:

well it was ur truck lol unless some other bloke has a replicaā€¦ Come too think of it u could of been too relaxed in that traffic

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiding behind the curtain as he was curling one out! :wink: :wink:

Or because he had forgot to flush as you move, not when stationary! :laughing: :laughing:

Am i to be forever haunted with turd gagsā– ā– ?

PROBABLY!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Couldnā€™t have been, he was dropping the kids off ā€˜at the bathsā€™.

Mr Brown was knocking at the back doorā€¦ :laughing:

RIGHT! LETS CUT THE CRAP! :unamused:

These apparent sightings of me and my motor are becoming more frequent. What is it? What makes you spot me? Its not as if i draw attention to my self! :laughing: :unamused: :laughing: :unamused:

wasnā€™t you near baldock services this morning was it? :laughing:

No mate, werenā€™t me.

whats the ā– ā– ā–  all about?!

Mr Vain pulling a Bartrums trailer on A14 towards M1 bout 2.30 to 3 pm Monday in Kettering area? :question:

Was Mr Vain by J5 M5 this morning at 7.30 steel trailer

wollawba:
Was Mr Vain by J5 M5 this morning at 7.30 steel trailer[/quote

As Shaggy says ā€œit wasnā€™t meā€ . Unlikely youā€™d see me pulling anything other than curtainsders iā€™m afraid. I do miss the steel work.

Was that you on A14 Mr V today doing timber haulage, saw you with a couple of big knobbly logs on your trailer :open_mouth:

I did give Mr V a flush oops flash but it said engaged on your door as i went by