Agency - Birmingham

Hi All

Passed my cat C 2 weeks ago and now im looking for part time agency work on the weekends for some experience but the problem is im only 23 with no experince, how hard will it be for me to find an agency to take me on.

Rich

Hi all

First time on here for ages…

Anyway give best connection a call and you can get on the Bakeries (hovis) for weekend work.Thats where i started when i past my class 2.Its a good place to start when you have just pased your test.I still work on the weekends for them on class 2 and the truncking class 1…also well done on passing…

Thank you Hostmarky

I went to best connection today for an interview and test and there happy with me to start weekend work and this saturday there sending me to guess where british bakeries lol.

Starting C+E 22nd may can’t wait

Rich

Basically just call an agency and ask for 3663 work. As no other bugger wants to work there they will give you loads of work.

I stated with an agy in Cov and they got me lots of 3663 work when I had no experiance after just passing my Class 2.

Rich, also 23.

Congratultions on passing your test.
Good luck with the agency work.
Let us know how you are getting on.
BL.

I’m 23 and have got my Class 2 test on the 10th, so will let you know what I find in the way of work if I pass. I’m after something more permanent though as I’m desperate to leave my van job.

hi Sockpuppet

Whats the name of the agency for 3663?

Thank you.

Rich

Blue Arrow.

There are load of people though that send people there. 4 or 5. A quick phone call of the yellow pages should net you some names.

evolution9400,

I’ve worked for 3663 @ Fradley Park through Best Connection in Walsall.

If you’re already registered with another Best Connection Office they should be able to link your details.

Telephone Number 01922 639000. Ask for Wayne or Woody.

Ian.

ive done lads of shifts at fradley it ■■■■ job id rather wipe my bottom with a broken bottle