Agency ads on the Jobcentre Website

I was just doing my usual trawl through the JC website and I came across a block of about 40 ads from the same agency offering work across the Staffordshire area.All identically worded,some for C some for CE etc ,just a different town named.Now I can understand a single ad by an agency offering work across Staffordshire for various types of license holders , but this,I found ridiculous.Is this something that the Agency has done on its own initiative or have they been encouraged by the Jobcentre so they can manipulate their figures ?

im afraid just like there days nights any time ring you day and night rubbish is allowed they can get away with it…im afraid id build a great big bonfire and chuck them all on it there good for 1 thing only new drivers getting expierence.

You may have noticed the letters L.E.P. stands for LOCAL EMPLOYMENT PARTNERSHIP a grand way of pretending that there are more jobs than there actually are.

i think jobcentre should do something about this as its lIke having junk mail they should only be able to have 1 advert but say an extended size where they can advertise an amount of oppertunities. i also HATE WITH A PASSION jobs advertised that are not there.

IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS MISSING LETTERS BLAME MY RUBBISH CORDLESS KEYBOARD