Agency 13 week period job offer

I have been working for limpers as ltd. company for past couple of years, have now been offered permanent job by one of the companies i drive for through agency… My question is,would anybody know
if the agency could claim the 13 week period off company or as i don’t get sick pay.hol pay etc. from agency, i could start a.s.a.p with no penalties.

Read the T’s&C’s the agency gave you

I got offered “Temp to Perm” whilst in my third year on agency going into Brakes, back in 2015. I had to then work 13 weeks further on agency, at which point I was then free to go on the full time conract.

I was PAYE on agency, and PAYE salaried on Full Time. The hourly rates involved - were practically the same. I only took the job, because it was a cushy number, and of course gave me that guaranteed income.

I had some misgivings when it turned out there was no sick pay with this full time contract, but I’ve since been made redundant from there (with a payoff!) so I’ve not really got any complaints.
I got what I was contracted to get, and that’s fair enough to me.

Winseer:
I got offered “Temp to Perm” whilst in my third year on agency going into Brakes, back in 2015. I had to then work 13 weeks further on agency, at which point I was then free to go on the full time conract.

I was PAYE on agency, and PAYE salaried on Full Time. The hourly rates involved - were practically the same. I only took the job, because it was a cushy number, and of course gave me that guaranteed income.

I had some misgivings when it turned out there was no sick pay with this full time contract, but I’ve since been made redundant from there (with a payoff!) so I’ve not really got any complaints.
I got what I was contracted to get, and that’s fair enough to me.

Wait, so Brakes paid 13 weekly salaries to the agency to get you full time, then (not immediately, I assume) laid you off AND paid for this too? Lol