Agencies

Called a couple of agencies today as I will be looking for work from March 1st

Clean class 1 and digi tacho I live in Denny near Falkirk.

One of the agencies said it had been a bit quiet recently so here is my question…

How many agencies should I register with and what do I do if one calls me and I am working elsewhere?

maybe I should be so lucky :slight_smile:

should I ask them realistically how much work they think they can offer me and be open with them regards
registering with more than one ?

I have said that I would basically drive anything from a transit van upwards.

I presume you have some experience ? This would be better in the main forum if thats the case .

Being newly qualified , i have rang about 6 agencies so far 4 of them are not interested because i have no experience . I have one to register with when i get my liscence thru and another who takes newbies ,have yet to ring me back :unamused:

I would register with as many that will take you !

cheers mike

Mikey D:
I presume you have some experience ? This would be better in the main forum if thats the case .

Being newly qualified , i have rang about 6 agencies so far 4 of them are not interested because i have no experience . I have one to register with when i get my liscence thru and another who takes newbies ,have yet to ring me back :unamused:

I would register with as many that will take you !

cheers mike

Hi Mike , thanks for your reply and may I wish you luck , yes I have experience I wonder if our kind friends in admin would move this post please :slight_smile:

I am registered with a few some know that I am some dont if they dont ask I dont say

If you are working & an agency phones up just say sorry I cant this time