Afternoon Folks

Just thought i’d rear my head after a few weeks away.
I no longer work for the company I worked for a few weeks ago. I have got out of there and no longer have the facilities of the PMi or inside info. (Which landed me in a spot of bother - Thanks for what you did Lucy)

If I get wind of any new changes on the fuelcard front I shall come back and let you know.

One thing I can categorically say is DO NOT trust Fleetcor. They talk a good game but at the end of the day they are only in this game to rake more and more out of your businesses.

Keep rolling and stay safe boy’s & girls

Welcome back MRC, it seems your post count has diminished somewhat. :wink: How is the bus driving going?

Wheel Nut:
Welcome back MRC, it seems your post count has diminished somewhat. :wink: How is the bus driving going?

Its all on hold due to them advising me that there was jobs when in fact there wasnt any.

Got a job working for a rather large company now. Bigger and better prospects. Got to ride the wave now and see what comes of it.

My posts went the journey when I got into bother with a bloke called Alex Harper who wasnt too happy I told you all about the merger of RED & Keyfuels… wasnt happy me telling you to expect changes. Willy head!!!

Onwards & upwards

I think we all know “they” (all fuel card companies) are allegedly a bunch of crooks anyway mate.

I’m sure the merger of the aforementioned would have been common knowledge in the industry and the trade press anyway.

Silver_Surfer:
I think we all know “they” (all fuel card companies) are allegedly a bunch of crooks anyway mate.

I’m sure the merger of the aforementioned would have been common knowledge in the industry and the trade press anyway.

In fairness, the company I worked for are decent and wont rip you off. Its just the owners of keyfuels that are the issue.

The stuff was out in the open after I posted it. They were clearly trying to get me into a spot of bother, and did. I’d love to meet this bloke like. But I bet he is one of these blokes who is all talk on the phone and then all pally pally face to face. (Not bitter like)