Fuel cards

Hi all,

I work for a UK/ROI fuel card provider, just wondering if it’s something you guys would be interested in as we tend to find a lot of our customers are generally in the transport/haulage business! Always welcome to responses/comments thanks!

jonnytightlips:
Always welcome to responses/comments thanks!

I’ve moved your post to a forum in which I think it can best be discussed, but please make sure that you’ve read forum rule #5.

If anybody is interested, PMs would be a good way to go. :wink:

Cheers Dave - your a star! :slight_smile:

jonnytightlips:
Hi all,

I work for a UK/ROI fuel card provider, just wondering if it’s something you guys would be interested in as we tend to find a lot of our customers are generally in the transport/haulage business!

NSS :exclamation:

Denis F:

jonnytightlips:
Hi all,

I work for a UK/ROI fuel card provider, just wondering if it’s something you guys would be interested in as we tend to find a lot of our customers are generally in the transport/haulage business!

NSS :exclamation:

:laughing:

jonnytightlips:
Hi all,

I work for a UK/ROI fuel card provider, we tend to find a lot of our customers are generally in the transport/haulage business!

Really ? That is a surprise :laughing:

Well usually (in ireland anyway) we find a lot of people still do use bulk tanks so I was just looking to see if any guys here would like more details about ours?

jonnytightlips:
Well usually (in ireland anyway) we find a lot of people still do use bulk tanks so I was just looking to see if any guys here would like more details about ours?

You could pm me with this weeks and card brands.
Barry

PM sent

Op

Fat thumb today or Friday shakes!