Some info for you

Thanks for the info.

I’ve had a flyer from Red Fuel Cards today - offering 83.99ppl. They seem to have forgotten I already have one of their cards…price has just arrived by e-mail - 87.05ppl.

Phone call required Monday methinks…

MRC:
If you have been reading the PMi thread at the top you will have noticed whats been going on in the oil market:
As things stand your fuel will be going UP by approx 2p this week. :imp:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

now I’m confused !!! - one card down .3ppl , one card up .25ppl, and one card stayed the same -

hammer:
Thanks for the info.

I’ve had a flyer from Red Fuel Cards today - offering 83.99ppl. They seem to have forgotten I already have one of their cards…price has just arrived by e-mail - 87.05ppl.

Phone call required Monday methinks…

I got one of those too :imp: :imp: :imp: 83.99 like you!!

bunch of [zb]'s , my email price is 87.83 :imp: :imp: :imp:

luckily Smartdiesel have a much better price :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Take the you know what don’t they?

Mind you, I’m using one tank (250l) per week MAXIMUM at the moment so a few pennies hardly makes much difference. I’m not stood on the brink yet but I can see the edge from here. :frowning:

hi all,first post on here,my RED price w/c 19/7 is 84.11ppl,SMART is 83.99ppl,am using around 1200l a week,cheers

Davyboy:
hi all,first post on here,my RED price w/c 19/7 is 84.11ppl,SMART is 83.99ppl,am using around 1200l a week,cheers

Hi Davboy , welcome to TruckNet

you’ve beat me with both those prices :cry: but I’m only using 800 litres a week on average :wink:

Davyboy:

Hi Davyboy,

:laughing: The thing that Denis F didn’t tell you is that the sheep he carries are very fuel-efficient. :wink:

cheers for welcomes,hopefully by about tuesday,the bloke from RED will be on fone and undercut Smart,as TOSCO says"every little helps"

dieseldave:

Davyboy:

Hi Davyboy,

:laughing: The thing that Denis F didn’t tell you is that the sheep he carries are very fuel-efficient. :wink:

if half of them jump in the air every few minutes it lightens the load, It’s a plan devised by Harold the clever sheep :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cue jokes about wellies,welshmen etc etc

possible advert removed for review - 5 posts all saying how good a fuel card company is looks suspicious to me !!

Denis F

Lets hope it doesnt reach the dizzy heights of last year!! My brothers fuel bill increased by £2000 a month when price were high, only runs the one, dread to think of the stress it must cause when ye runnin a fleet never mind one!!!