abit of help?

trying to think of the name of this company they run red scanias with a silver stripe round them they usually run box trailers any help thanks,

Warrens

anyone got any pics are know there website

could be Laurens

Warren and Warren. Operate from a site in Rugby.

Come off junction 1 of the M6 towards Rugby and they are to the right off the 2nd or 3rd roundabout. Only ever been there once. Many years ago.

Laurens? Would that be the cake factory at Newark? Never seen their vehicles but have enjoyed much of their produce. :laughing:

Krankee:
Laurens? Would that be the cake factory at Newark? Never seen their vehicles but have enjoyed much of their produce. :laughing:

Mmmmmmmmm one of my favourite backhaul locations, normally for Tesco doncaster, normally written on the backhaul manifest is “bring cakes for the office bods”. last time I was in there the bunk was full of cream cakes on the way back

Pierre I would take the office bods nothing until they got there act together

lgamston:
anyone got any pics are know there website

if you look at my blog (link in my signature) and find the first day in atric, there is a pic of one of thier scania’s with a box on there,

heres the direct link to the thread

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

do you mean these?

Warrens have 2 places in Rugby
though one
wont start tipping til 0900. its quick once on a bay

Krankee:
Warren and Warren. Operate from a site in Rugby.

Come off junction 1 of the M6 towards Rugby and they are to the right off the 2nd or 3rd roundabout. Only ever been there once. Many years ago.

yep thats right, i used to go to a haulage firm round the corner with white scanias and green trailers.

Ambassador Motor Company based at Sheffield mate.

Red units with silver stripe - always see them around m18 m1 junctions. Pull various trailers and alot for Montracon Trailers.