Red scania with a silver stripe

not sure if it was someone off here but I would just like to say sorry if it appeared that I was telling you to p+$s off - i’ll explain to all those that were not there lol, lad came passed me in a red scania with a silver stripe, I looked at him as he passed and he put his hand up to me and nodded as if he knew who I was(or just recognised the truck)(hence why i’m posting on here) unfortunately I was in the middle of a rant to my mate - hands free of course, and as I looked across I said something like pi$$ed off … so yeah, if it was someone off here, sorry, bit of bad timing there! :blush:

The name escapes me, but they run own brand cakes into Tescos etc.

Used to run / meet up with a couple of their drivers many moons ago when I was night trunking. Used to meet up in a lay by near Jn 9 of the 40 on the A34 and bless 'em, they used to share out any ‘over pack’ with us when they were running back.

Think they run out of Dunstable or somewhere around that way. Only ever run second hand Scanias

Warrens?

Warrens from Rugby :question:

Warrens - that’s it!

Cracking bunch of lads back in the day

they’ve also got a place in Sheffield if i’m not wrong.

Depots all over with the main one in rugby, expect their pound of flesh.

Silver_Surfer:
Depots all over with the main one in rugby, expect their pound of flesh.

Who cares as long as it involves free cakes. :grimacing:

sixaxles:
not sure if it was someone off here but I would just like to say sorry if it appeared that I was telling you to p+$s off - i’ll explain to all those that were not there lol, lad came passed me in a red scania with a silver stripe, I looked at him as he passed and he put his hand up to me and nodded as if he knew who I was(or just recognised the truck)(hence why i’m posting on here) unfortunately I was in the middle of a rant to my mate - hands free of course, and as I looked across I said something like pi$$ed off … so yeah, if it was someone off here, sorry, bit of bad timing there! :blush:

So thats the way we drive is it turn the phone off you half brain drive or rant but not together…

cliffystephens:

sixaxles:

So thats the way we drive is it turn the phone off you half brain drive or rant but not together…

BLIMEY :smiling_imp:

I’m sure he had a Borg headset in Cliffy, don’t get your ■■■■■■■ in a bunch.

cliffystephens…i think you need a bit of therapy, what business is it of yours if a driver is on his hands free, or are you so perfect ? and the original poster was merely trying to give an apology.

Cliffy…get a grip.

so do we wonder why people have accidents… since when has driving been a social event …if you dont need to be using it shut it off…

I appreciate your point of view Cliffy but not everyone has the luxury of not being in contact.

point is he has already said he was in the middle of a “rant” with a mate… and i never said i was an angel but the fact is it does distract from the job in hand and that is a fact…

yep I was having a rant on the phone without actually holding it to my ear, there a hundreds of distractions on the road, if you were to pull me up on anything I would have said boo hoo for looking across out of my window instead of looking straight ahead for about 5 seconds or so. chill out chief, I was only trying to clear the air if the lad had have been a member on here, not take flack because I use my phone with a hands free kit lol. have a nice day.

its done :smiley: :smiley:

no worries cliffy

every post on here ends up like this now cliffy shut up and get on with your own life if hes hands free its legal :smiling_imp: