Anybody know this company

i dont have a picture but can anybody tell me who this company is

they run red scanias with a silver stripe along the side of the cab.

pulling white boxvan trailers

i have seen them everywhere i go and mostly in rdc,s and the curiosity is killing me; i may be wrong but i think they come from warwickshire
area.

think the company are called warrens and there from rugby

That will proberley be Warrens they do alot of bakery goods in to supermarkets etc As said above from Rugby area

Warrens Warehousing & Distribution Ltd o think based in rugby

(otherwise known as Waynes World Distributiuon by my ADR instructor years ag0 :astonished: )

ah, there ye go i knew sombody on here would would know them, thats annoyed me for a long time well done lads

the requirements to drive for said firm is too drive with your front fogs on in broad daylight and in bright sunshine :laughing: :laughing:

I know they come past me at night doing best part of 65 and from what i’ve seen, they don’t care much for others on the road…i was passing a slower wagon the other night on the M6 (about 2mph difference between us) n had one of these goons catch me,sit right on me back doors then as soon as i pulled in, came along side and (as seems to be the norm with the majority of Scanny drivers that get held up :wink: ) invited me for the ‘cup of coffee’…i made it clear that i only take the one sugar :laughing:

Actrosman:
I know they come past me at night doing best part of 65 and from what i’ve seen, they don’t care much for others on the road…i was passing a slower wagon the other night on the M6 (about 2mph difference between us) n had one of these goons catch me,sit right on me back doors then as soon as i pulled in, came along side and (as seems to be the norm with the majority of Scanny drivers that get held up :wink: ) invited me for the ‘cup of coffee’…i made it clear that i only take the one sugar :laughing:

cant have been a proper scania driver he would have used the fast lane lol lol

hanson:

Actrosman:

and you would not have been able to see him invite you for coffee due to him hiding behind his frilly curtains out of embarrasment :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hanson:

Actrosman:

Aint we allowed to use the fast lane then■■? :blush: :blush: :blush:

i delivered there today, arrived 10am for a 11am tip, got on bay 10.30, had to remind them i was still there at 12, eventually left at 10 past 1, as said above with regards to speeding, if the warehouse were as quick as their trucks, id have been tipped within 2 mins. Every one of them ive seen are pushing a good 60mph.

Ahem were not all bad drivers at warrens you know!!! Ive been there 4 1/2 years now i’m curtious driver. Do not tar us with the same brush there are over 130 drivers employed here a handfull drive like idiots like most firms.

130 drivers?! I didnt realise they had that many…

from what i heard, they got rid of most of the trucks, so that would mean that most of the 130 drivers are working in the warehouse :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I remember years ago we used to work out of a company on swift valley and the warrens lorries worked opposite, it was like bloody turf wars trying to get anywhere near either building!

Danny27404:
Ahem were not all bad drivers at warrens you know!!! Ive been there 4 1/2 years now i’m curtious driver. Do not tar us with the same brush there are over 130 drivers employed here a handfull drive like idiots like most firms.

i apologise Danny!!
i did see your shunter pick a trailer up off one of the bays today, and it started rollling backwards :open_mouth: (only a foot or 2)
every time i go in there, there are at least 30 trucks parked up, are they off the road, or do they as i expect mostly do their work at nights?

We have yards in hull, sheffield, london, bolton, rugby, cannock. The shunters have this habbit of destroying trailers mainly agency not used to driving the terberg lol nights are busy but with us working around the clock most units spend 3 hours if that parked up. Some are allocated to drivers, mainly us trampers. I can only say the tipping times will get worse on the run up to crimbo. We have 4 warehouses in rugby apart from the main one its all stock we pick to deliver and they get very full. We just got a big extension on our o licence so the rumor of us getting rid of trucks is not true. We already got 60 plates on order. If you dont mind the long ever changing days its a really good job. I love it there.

shuttlespanker:

hanson:

Actrosman:

and you would not have been able to see him invite you for coffee due to him hiding behind his frilly curtains out of embarrasment :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wot like these curtains spanky,lol.

andy.

Yep, just like them Andy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

weewulliewinkie:
i dont have a picture but can anybody tell me who this company is

they run red scanias with a silver stripe along the side of the cab.

pulling white boxvan trailers.

Why, have you spotted one of their drivers drinking from a can and want to make a phone call? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: