Anybody know this company

Coffeeholic:

weewulliewinkie:
i dont have a picture but can anybody tell me who this company is

they run red scanias with a silver stripe along the side of the cab.

pulling white boxvan trailers.

Why, have you spotted one of their drivers drinking from a can and want to make a phone call? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Worse than that he seen them ■■■■■■■■■■■■ at the same time!! shocking behaviour i tell ya :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

weewulliewinkie:

Why, have you spotted one of their drivers drinking from a can and want to make a phone call? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Had a Warrens guy barred from our site for not picking up a gate pass & refusing to go back a get one,security would not let him out so he took the barrier out,all on cctv,got nicked & tosco had to come and pick it up themselves,first one in was tipped in 10mins but the dispatch clerk held on to his keys for 4 hours,said “time to get our own back”. Top man.

Had a Warrens guy barred from our site for not picking up a gate pass & refusing to go back a get one,security would not let him out so he took the barrier out,all on cctv,got nicked & tosco had to come and pick it up themselves,first one in was tipped in 10mins but the dispatch clerk held on to his keys for 4 hours,said “time to get our own back”. Top man.

Bet I know who that was too !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (no names no pack drill :wink: :wink: )

Coffeeholic:

weewulliewinkie:

eh… :question: :question: :question: …whats that all about

Do Warrens own drivers go to France
i’ve bought a couple of loads back to Rugby
in the dim and distant

weewulliewinkie:

Coffeeholic:

weewulliewinkie:

eh… :question: :question: :question: …whats that all about

Reference to another thread on here this week.

gooner:

Dispatch clerk would have been battered to f… if that had been me.

took ages to find this thread… anyhoo, i went there again last week, arrived at 10.00 for a 10.30 tip, was on the bay at 10.10, went to the office at 12.15 to pick paperwork up, bloke says theres 10 pallets to go to our other warehouse, i say ok,no probs, pull off bay, pull the doors round to close and there wee 2 pallets on the arse end, so i jump up to check and the whole 26 pallets are still on trailer, so i go back and and ask whats going on as i felt all the pallets come off the trailer how come you put them all on again, bloke goes and gets his mate, who says after we took it all off, we realised it was all for Waitrose not Tesco, so thats why it has to go to the other warehouse.
Maybe if they’d checked paperwork/looked at pallets first, they would have realised this. So when i get to the other w’hse, they say what time you booked in?, i tell them the story so far. Ended up waiting 45 mins before i eventually got tipped.
What a ballache!

Warren&Warren started life in South London they were Sainsburys main contractor in the 70s and 80s there lorries were originally Bedford tks and kms both boxes and flats.

kindle530:
took ages to find this thread… anyhoo, i went there again last week, arrived at 10.00 for a 10.30 tip, was on the bay at 10.10, went to the office at 12.15 to pick paperwork up, bloke says theres 10 pallets to go to our other warehouse, i say ok,no probs, pull off bay, pull the doors round to close and there wee 2 pallets on the arse end, so i jump up to check and the whole 26 pallets are still on trailer, so i go back and and ask whats going on as i felt all the pallets come off the trailer how come you put them all on again, bloke goes and gets his mate, who says after we took it all off, we realised it was all for Waitrose not Tesco, so thats why it has to go to the other warehouse.
Maybe if they’d checked paperwork/looked at pallets first, they would have realised this. So when i get to the other w’hse, they say what time you booked in?, i tell them the story so far. Ended up waiting 45 mins before i eventually got tipped.
What a ballache!

If you see me in the yard on a bay come give me a shout. We’ll sort that crap out for you. I must admit our place has gone bad for sub contractors i didnt believe it at first but i started to pay attention and its ■■■.