Who's is the

What company has them red scania’s with a gold stripe on the doors but have no company info or anything just red and gold scania’s ive seen alot but wonderd who’s they are?

cheers :smiley:

Nearest one i can think of is not a gold stripe but a cream one. WWD…Warren Warehousing and Distribution. They do a lot of cakes/buiscuits to supermarket DC’s. I think a lot of the registrations have WWD on them.

yeh i think its warrens but dont they have a silverstripe maybe wrong though :confused:

Warrens Scania Clicky Clicky

do you mean these fella’s

Giblsa:

Ive wondered who they were too… :blush:

yeh them gibsla :slight_smile:

Warrens are based in rugby,when I worked on fine lady bakeries they used to do the long distance tesco and sainsburys RDC for us (livingston,doncaster,etc) They do a lot of distance and pull for most of the major bakeries in the uk

Giblsa:

thats them giblsa cheers fella :smiley:
thanks for the information aswel guys :slight_smile:
the stripe looked gold in the dark haha

Yes thats us… WWD is mostly gone now and we have any reg say hello to any truck thats personalised i’ve got most of the guys on here and the one that has STIGG because some numty made my plate wrong thats me. :smiley:

Danny27404:
Yes thats us… WWD is mostly gone now and we have any reg say hello to any truck thats personalised i’ve got most of the guys on here and the one that has STIGG because some numty made my plate wrong thats me. :smiley:

is Austin still driving for them… Think he from Cannock

Yea he is where do you know him from? France or Livingstone?

They have a yard in Bolton (or rent the space) with about 10 trucks. Its the old Cambrian (?) Drinks place (if anyone knows that ?).

Danny27404:
Yea he is where do you know him from? France or Livingstone?

got to know him through a mate of mine then came did some brick work then went back to warrens not seen him for ages

Always wondered who they were when i used to see them on the M8 heading for tesco’s at livi.now i know. :laughing:

talk about digging an old thread out lol :stuck_out_tongue:
i’ve not seen any in time!

I have Joshh, bloody loads of em…

I live in Rugby :unamused: :wink:

Saw a brand new 09 reg Scania of theirs today so they must be still going, though its the first one Ive seen for a while…

Were still going 110 ish drivers now!!! The 09 is a few weeks old we got over 60 trucks in our arsnal and more on order :smiley:

Danny27404:
Were still going 110 ish drivers now!!! The 09 is a few weeks old we got over 60 trucks in our arsnal and more on order :smiley:

How come there not sign written
you lot like the stealth approach :smiley: :smiley:

I also see them all teh time and wondered who tehy were lol