Warrens

Just wondered if anyone knew about the pay and hours etc.
I believe they do a lot of bakery products. Seen them advertising for drivers in london various shifts run red scanias with a silver stripe.

I thought they were based in Rugby, am I wrong or have they got a London depot as well?

I worked for them for a grand total of 6 days last year on Full Time at the Rugby Depot.

If you like long hours then it is the place for you.

Pay Structure was £100 per day, plus add ons like every extra delivery or collection during that day would get you another £10. So a run from Rugby to and RDC with a collection on the way back would be £110, another delivery would add another £10. If you pulled a Double Decker it would be an extra £20 for that day - etc etc.

My first 3 days were start at 0800 and finish just shy of 2300 - not hard work, but long days and lots of waiting !!

I used to see them loading out of Grain D’Or bakery, Waxlow Road Park Royal.

They have a place in charlton don’t sound my thing I do way less hours now.
Shame fancied trying something different

They’re all over the place I know that. Seems like I see more of them than ESL. Also seem to run quite a bit of old and tatty looking kit, some stuff is recent, but not much.

PaulNowak:
Seems like I see more of them than ESL.

They run quite a few ex ESL Scanias…

Pimpdaddy:

PaulNowak:

Quality looked after motors then [emoji6]

PaulNowak:

Pimpdaddy:

PaulNowak:

Quality looked after motors then [emoji6]

Plenty of replaced parts, especially around the air deflectors and front corners :laughing: