Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

What a stupid night ive just had

1130 get to work go in office pick up keys to the slug and off we go then i remember that the boss said the chimps were coming saturday to service it so i nip back in office and grab a toilet roll, walk down the yard and see the slug in the corner looks ok so far still got all 6 wheels on it quick walk round check oil (my god they actually filled it up on the service) jump in cab take out the toilet roll and clean the 2 litres of oil and grease from around the wheel and gear stick.

1150 arrive at tnt chadderton to collect 15000 sunday mirrors now what usually happens is you park on the road outside till about 2 and get some kip then about 20 mins before your due to load they call you in to weigh on and collect paperwork oh no not tonight that miserable dumb tnt office gimp calls me in at 1210 then parks me right at the front of the queue then takes it on himself to load everyone who is behind me so i cant get my head down because i have to keep moving to let everyone past.

0220 finally get called in to load and along comes eddie irvine the cross eyed forkie puts the first pallet on and shoves it to far and puts a 10" rip in the curtain second pallet on and he drops his forks to much and tries pulling the bodie off whilst driving away bending part of the bed in the process.

0330 Arrive at destination theres already someone in the loading area tipping. no problem so i pull out the way and unstrap whats left of the curtain (thanks forkie) now what usually happens when there is someone waiting to tip is as soon as you have tipped you pull out of the load area THEN strap up and go back in for your paperwork so that the next driver can get tipped quicker BUT oh no not this crusty old bottom burp of a [zb] he decides he’s gonna strap up where he is and get his paperwork done then go to the toilet then go for a [zb] brew. so what should of been a quick 10 minute tip lasted 30 mins thanks[zb]

0430 Trundling down the old M6 at a nice steady 53mph (see slug) look in the mirror and theres a truck coming up pretty quick and whadda ya know its one of mr mcburneys scania thrust ssc’s racing up at warp factor 10 with blackpool illuminations stuck on the front of his unit blinding everybody within a 20 mile radius he passes me but not satisfied with that he pulls in before finishing passing so i have to take a little trip down the hard shoulder.

0445 Arrive back at yard to finish shift pull in and the barriers down ring the buzzer on gate no answer so i jump out have a quick mooch through office window and there we have a perfect example of a sleeping security guard head nicely bobbing back and forwards snoring away it took me about ten minutes to wake the lazy [zb] up.

thank christ that shift is over im now off to my bed
simon
PS happy ■■■■ sunday

I have reposted Simons original post, because it deserves comments and was not in itself the reason why the whole thread was removed.

I apologise to Simon and all those who responded to it in a manner within the terms of use of this site for it’s removal and subsequent loss of the reasonable replies. [/b]

OK thenI will repost my reply :smiley: :wink:

Just another normal day at work then? :wink: :smiley:

Simon, there are days when your glad to go to work and there are days when your glad to go home sounds like you had the latter, keep smiling mate.

Simon,we all have had days like that,god I hated them! :imp:

Thanks for putting it back rikki
i only put it up for a bit of a laugh and to show what a fun evening i had

simon

well it breaks the monotony to have a day like that although you dont want it to often.

well do you MATE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
well it breaks the monotony to have a day like that although you dont want it to often.

well do you MATE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
simon

what a sod of a day by the seems of it :frowning: but its days like that that make you realise the brilliant days i swear

security guard avoidance

simon, blah blah blah, newsfast, [zb], blah blah, little man, little van. laters. :sunglasses:

Simon Personally i found it the way it was meant to be found…amusing
no disrespect to you BUT i am glad it happened to you AND NOT ME :laughing: if you know what i mean :smiley:

nice story mate , enjoyed reading it . as already said , makes the good days seem better. :smiley:

I think thats what you’d call a learning curve MATE!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that is an amuseing tale simon,made me smile :laughing:
bet your glad it`s all over and just seems like a bad dream :wink:

TruckNet UK:
I have reposted Simons original post, because it deserves comments and was not in itself the reason why the whole thread was removed.

I apologise to Simon and all those who responded to it in a manner within the terms of use of this site for it’s removal and subsequent loss of the reasonable replies. [/b]
[/quote]
Bit ‘nanny’ of you wasn’t it Rikki?
I didn’t agree with the views of the disrupter but it wasn’t that offensive. What happened to a bit of give and take?
Now if it got anywhere near the level of the ‘flamewars’ on the transatlantic sites I could understand. A bloke there posted a spoof about replacing trucks with hovercraft which could jump over cars and therefore bring the fatal accident rate down, and got verbally slaughtered for his pains.
Salut, David.

the whole thing was removed not because of the reasonable posting’s
not even some of the unreasonable
it was because despite attemts to put the whole thread back on track one member (who has at the moment had his posting rights suspended) decided to send abusive messages to a mod/admin of the site so only the original thread has been put back.
pam

[ZB]

Edited By TruckNet UK

neversaydie:
Edited to remove NSD’s Quote

Sir/Madam. You are out off order. May I, with respect :open_mouth: , suggest you follow your own advice if you feel unable to stick within the same posting rule the rest of us agree to. Vigorous debate is fine but descent to personal abuse is never welcome on this site.

neversaydie… get a life. if you are offended by someone calling you mate you have problems, an idiot could see there was no offence meant by the first post. are you the sort of small-minded person who just has to pick fault in everything? i dont like being dragged down to your level but you really are a wind-up merchant. as has been said already-grow up, this is playground stuff

Picks toys up replaces them back in pram and thinks wonder if that will be the last of it

I think that this matter is between Mrs.mix and nsd/irlams not the whole of trucknet i do recognise the fact for solidarity but to continue this is just pushing it well beyond the levels of stupidity what will it resolve ? Nothing apart from making people see that if you say the wrong thing be prepared to be lashed out at with all manners of comments

the offending message was sent via a private message so when did that mean it became a public message ? even though the message has been posted on here publicly but naming ONE person not aimed at the whole of the trucknet forum memberlist .